5| You're Only Human

"Taehyung open this god damn door!" He shouted as he banged on our bedroom door.

I let out sobs and screams with each pound on the door and each threat that leaves his mouth.

"I swear, when I get in there I'm gonna beat the living shit out of you!!" He screamed.

"Someone, please save me," I cried to myself.

Suddenly a hammer goes through the door making me cry in terror. My body freezes and my sobs are silent, only the tears are moving as I watch in horror as his arm goes through the hole. Unlocking the door. Once the door was unlocked he kicked the door open, making a loud crash.

"Now, Taehyung, you were a bad boy. You know the rules; You do not run away from me or hide that pretty face of yours!" He yells.

At this point, my body is already covered in bruises and my own blood due to the beating earlier.

"Hmm...maybe for your punishment I'll use this tool right here.." he says while looking at the hammer in his hand. A crazy glint of excitement making his eyes shine bright.  

I shake my head and scream as he stalks for me. I stand up, planning to make a run for it but he only kicks the back of my knee making me fall back down. Slamming my nose into the floor causing blood to splurt on the floor. I try to crawl away when he bends down to my level, a crazy grin spread across his once handsome face.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks as he pulls my leg back, dragging me closer to him.

I claw at the wood floor, not caring that my fingernails were making scratch marks on the floor or that wood shavings were taring up the skin under my nail. Making my fingertips drip with blood.

"What have I said about running away from me?!" He shouted as he sat on top of my back.

I only cry and squirm, desperately trying to get out of his grasp.

"I guess I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson," he barks before forcefully grabbing my hand and making it lay flat against the floor, palm down.

He's gonna fucking kill me!!

I scream as he holds me in place before slamming the hammer down on my finger. One by one he smashed and broke them with that damn hammer while I couldn't do anything but scream and cry. When he was finished with me he got off with a maniac-like laugh.

"You really are pathetic, Taehyung. If it weren't for you pretty face and amazing body I probably would have killed you by now." He states before walking off.

"I'm going to a friend's house. You better be here when I get back." He shouted before slamming the door behind him.

He left.

He just left me there on the ground: crying, bleeding, bruised, and literally, broken.

"I don't want to do this anymore," I whispered out to no one as my eyes started to droop close.

The only thing I remember before closing my eyes was feeling his touch in every place he caused pain that night.

---

"Taehyung open the door," Jin commands from the hallway.

I shake my head and drop down to the ground, creating a loud thud.

"Taehyung open this door right now! Are you okay, did you fall? Taehyung please open the door," Jin begged.

Without saying a word I crawl to the door before pressing my back to it. I bury my head in between my knees while hugging myself.