24| He so...

"Baby~ I don't want to go inside~" Jungkook whined into the crook of my neck, his hot breath fanning out against my cool skin.

Jungkookie and I are currently standing outside the front door. He has his arms wrapped tightly around my waist while mine are wrapped around his neck, holding him close against me.

The sun is starting to go down, causing the sky to be dark orange and light pink with beautiful clouds overhead. The way the clouds moved and reflected the sky colors...almost looked like a painting.

It was stunning outside but that doesn't matter, because right now, Jungkook is holding me close-and he's the only thing that matters.

"I know, Kookie," I whispered, dragging my fingers through his neatly-combed hair. "They're usually so warm and welcoming, I don't know why their treating you like this."

"You're so sweet and pure but they...they're-"

"I wouldn't finish that if I were you." My father snapped, startling Jungkook and I.

"Dad-"

"And separate!" He shouted, grabbing the back of Jungkook's collar and the hood of my--Jungkook's--sweater, pulling us apart.

I watch with a pout as my father tries to shove Jungkook through the door. I couldn't help the small smile that slips upon my lips when he continues to push and shove Jungkook with no prevail. Dad slumps his shoulders with a sigh before walking around Jungkook. Who had a smug look plastered on his face as my father stepped back inside.

Jungkook turns to me with the same smug look on his face. I couldn't help myself but giggle as I throw myself onto him, placing a chaste kiss on his lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

The air around us quickly changed from fun and playful to slow and sensual. His hands slid from my lower back down to my ass, giving it a light squeeze. I whimper-almost inaudibly-as I lean closer to him. My fingers pull at the strands of hair at the nape of his neck, loving how soft his hair feels in between my fingers. With our noses brushing together and hooded eyes, we both moved to close the gap-

"You have ten seconds to let go of my son," Just as the threat leaves my father's lips, there was a click that made both our hearts stop.

We both snap our heads, eyes widening when we see a silver gun in my dad's hands.

Jungkook automatically sets me down and moves in front of me--shielding me from the line of fire. I shake as I hold onto Jungkook's shirt, pressing myself close against him.

I know my dad would never shoot me but Jungkook...I don't know, they don't seem to like him very much.

"WooJin! What the hell are you doing?" My mother shouted as she burst through the front door, grabbing the gun out of his hands, "We are not gonna shoot him unless Taehyung gives us the okay!"

"What the hell?!" I screamed out whilst stepping out from behind Jungkook, clinging onto his arm. "Why do you guys hate him so much?" I sobbed out, my anger and frustration coming out in tears.

"What did he ever do to you guys? He-he [A/N HEHE] has been nothing but...but kind and respectful to you guys. J-Jungkook treats me like the most fragile thing in the world! If you guys would just open your eyes and see how happy I am with him then you'll see how wonderful he is!" I sobbed out, raising my voice louder and louder with each sentence.

My siblings rush out alongside our friends. They all gather around with wide eyes, confused with the situation.

"If it weren't for Jungkook I probably wouldn't even be speaking right now! I would be in my room crying myself to sleep because of the self-hatred I have for myself! If it weren't for Jungkook I wouldn't be this happy! It's been months since I've smiled and laughed so much! Jungkook and the rest of our friends have made me so happy in the past few weeks. They make me forget about all the things Bogum did to me-" I loud sob rips through my lips, one that makes everyone near hearts' ache.