33| Misunderstanding

With a soft knock, Namjoon opened the door to Yoongi's room. Noticing that I'm now sitting on Yoongi's desk while he plays around on his computer. Adding a few touch-ups to his song.

I notice Namjoon's eyes are diverted to the floor, not looking at me or Yoongi, "Dinners ready," Namjoon says, voice distant.

"But Jungkook isn't even home yet," I pouted, not wanting to eat unless Jungkookie was here.

"Like that matters to you," Namjoon muttered, not intending for me to hear.

My mouth drops and Yoongi automatically spins around in his chair. Both shocked by Namjoon's daring words.

"What's that suposed to mean?" I ask, my voice rising slightly.

"Whatever," Namjoon scoffed before turning around the corner.

I hop off the desk before running after Namjoon, Yoongi right behind me.

"Namjoon!" I call out, trying to catch up to his long strides.

"I don't want to talk to you." He grunts out once he makes it into the dining room.

I look at Namjoon with disbelief before my eyes land on Jungkook sitting in his normal spot, wearing his dress pants, a white button-up shirt, and his black tie. He must have taken off his suit Jacket.

"Kookie, you're home!" I squeal, forgetting about Namjoon as I run over to Jungkook, wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

Jungkook stays silent and still when I hug him. I pull back with a pout on my lips, "Kookie? Did you have a bad day at work?" I ask, wondering why he's being so distant.

"I don't want to talk to you either," He shot out through grit teeth.

"D-did I do something wrong?" I whimper out.

"What did I just say?" He growled, giving me a harsh glare.

I sniff as I turn away from him, slumping into my chair. I look up and Yoongi who sits next to Hoseok. We both make eye contact when neither of Jimin nor Hoseok greeted him back. 

With a small whine, I dig into the food, not being able to enjoy the food when everyone is being mean to me.

"J-Jinnie..." I call out quietly, frowning when he doesn't look up from his plate. "The food is...the food is really good, t-thank you." I continue, stuttering over my own words.

After several quiet minutes, nobody spoke and nobody moved until Jin came back and sat down at the table after taking everyone's empty plates to the kitchen.

I looked at Jungkook but he was glaring at Yoongi who looked and Jimin and Hoseok but they were glaring at me. Everyone glared at Yoongi and I, the air cold and stiff.

"When were you going to tell us?" Hoseok asked, voice cold as he stared at me, eyes stiff.

"Tell you what?" Yoongi asked, confused.

"About you and-" Jimin's voice cracks when he looks at me, " you a-and Tae...Taehyung?" Tears threatened to poor but were held back.

"W-what are you talking about?" I ask, confused, and hurt because Jimin was crying because of me.

"Taehyung, I'm very disappointed in you," Jin spoke up.

My head snaps in his directing at one head of the table.

"I never expected this from you, Taehyung," Namjoon added, voice full of disappointment.

"I can't believe I fell for you." Jungkook spat, voice full of hatred and disgust.