18| Addiction

Its been a year but it feels like time stopped, and it was just yesterday I was still okay

-March 19th, 2020

---

I open my eyes to the sound of birds chirping happily and the feeling of soft lips against my neck. The rays of sunlight shined onto the wall across the bed and a little at the foot of the bed, making the room seem so homey. I stretch my limbs but a sudden kiss over a certain spot made me flop back aginst the mattress in a burst of giggles. I let my eyes close as the little kisses continue to travel over my shoulder, neck and a few on my face.

"You're so beautiful," Jungkook murmurs against my cheek before hovering over me.

As I look into his doe eyes I can't help but smile at how bright they sparkle as he looks down at me. Jungkook sighs once I cup his face, automatically leaning into my hand. He takes my hand off his cheek and presses it against his lips. Pressing small kisses to each scar whilst looking me straight in the eyes. My smile never fades not even when he leans in and presses his lips against mine.

"Tae~ Kiss me back~" Jungkook whined against my lips.

I giggle before kissing him properly this time. I sigh into the kiss when he brushed his tongue across my bottom lip, asking to enter, which I gladly accepted. The kiss wasn't fast and heated like yesterday, it's soft and sweet. We stayed there for probably five minutes before I pulled away with a kiss to his nose. He growls lowly when he tries to land another kiss on my lips but I move my face to the side causing him to kiss my cheek instead.

"Baby boy," Jungkook warned with a stern look that only makes me giggle slightly.

"Time?" I ask as I try to push him over onto his side of the bed,

I whine as I struggle to push him off me. After several attempts I finally give up, slumping into the bed with a pout displayed on my lips. Jungkook wears a small smirk whilst looking at me from under him, making my face turn hot.

"Kookie~" I whine as I throw my arms around his neck.

"What is it, sweetheart?" He softly asks before leaning back into my neck to rub his nose along my jawline taking in deep breaths.

"The time!" I shout, annoyed that he wasn't listening to me the first time.

"Don't shout at me Mr," Jungkook growled before bitting the side of my neck.

A let out a loud yelp in surprise before letting out a moan as he sucks on the spot he had just bitten. His hands roam my body before taking place with one on my hip and the other up my shirt rubbing circles on my waist. My back arches as he continues to leave marks on my neck.

"S-sorry," I stutter before raising my hands into his hair.

"It's okay, baby," He whispers against my neck with a small kiss before pulling away to look at me. "Its probably 7:30 right now," Jungkook answers before grabbing his phone off of his nightstand.

Jungkook and I got home late last night at around 12 or one o'clock in the morning. Neither of us wanted to be away from eachother so I slept in his room on his bed. I wore one of his black t-shirts and a pair of his many black boxers. The night was fun and by the time we got home we were both very tired but neither of us wanted the night to end so we--well, he--talked for hours. I learned how he had an older brother and sister named Yugeum and Jennie. He also told me a lot about his mother who he loved dearly. He didn't talk much about his father though but I didn't mind because I liked hearing him talk about anything.

I also found out that he loves video games as much as I do, along with anime so I'll have a new playing and binging buddy. We both love animals but he didn't seem as excited as I was when he mentioned he had a dog that lives with his mother and father. He also told me many funny stories he had with the rest of the group.