17| Hold me

You would have been a year older today. 

-March 5th, 2020

---

"Baby, We're here," Someone claims softly into my ear.

I try to snuggle deeper into my blankets but realize I don't have any. I open my eyes to see Jungkook smiling sweetly at me. The memories of earlier race through my brain making me blush madly whilst trying to cover my face with my jacket sleeves. Jungkook chuckles before picking me up bridal style earning a small yelp from me. Once I was lifted out of the car I was hit with a wave of thick, moist, air. It smelled salty and it was a lot more humid. It wasn't until I heard the faint sound of crashing waves did I know where we were.

"Beach?! [Bitch?]" I shouted with wide eyes as I look at Jungkookie who wore a big bunny smile.

"Yep, the beach indeed." He mumbled as he continued walking.

The sun had already set and the stars were brightly shining overhead. My curiosity peaked when I saw a dim light coming over a small grassy hill. Jungkook only smirked at me with a wink when I asked him what it was. Once we were on top of the hill I saw a cute little picnic set up. I look up at Jungkook with curious eyes.

(This but dark and a small campfire to the side)

"Yes, Precious, that's for you." Jungkook chuckles before placing a kiss on my nose.

Jungkook places me down on the soft sand after taking our shoes off. Taking my hands and pulling me towards the picnic. I giggled as he dragged me closer, the cute fairy lights and flowers making my stomach do flips. On the small white table were many sweets and fruits. I was too busy looking at all the little details to notice that Jungkook had already sat down. It had startled me when he swiftly twisted my body around in his direction.

"Eeek-!" I squeaked out when I was suddenly pulled into his lap facing him.

"Did I scare you?" He asks whilst rubbing his thumbs on my stomach.

I nod my head before moving my hands into his hair.

"Sorry," He whispers.

"I'll forgive you if you kiss me-"

He presses his lips against mine softly as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me hard against him. I let a mute moan out into the kiss at the feeling of his lips on mine. The kiss was soft and sweet until Jungkook slipped his tongue into my mouth and I gripped his hair harder. His hands wandered as the kiss got heated which made me a lot noisier. Jungkook pulled away with a string of saliva connecting out lips before he traveled down to my neck biting and sucking every inch that he could cover. I moan loudly a the wondrous feeling of Jungkook's touch on my body.

"Jungkook~"

"Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung!" An all too familiar voice shouted, causing both of us to jump a little.