29| Soft and Gentle

I turn onto my side, reaching out for him. Patting around the bed hoping to touch his warmth but I was only met with cool sheets. I pry my eyes open and look at the empty spot beside me, tears gathering on the brim of my eyes. I sit up into a sitting position as I desperately scan the room for a certain someone. Disappointed and sad when they were nowhere to be found.

I curl my knees into my chest before crying into them. He probably listened to my mom and left. 

I mean who would want someone like me anyway? I'm a pathetic, disgusting boy with trauma. Why would he ever stay with me?

A sob rips through my throat at the thought of Jungkook not wanting me anymore. Even though it's only been a little bit over a week of actually dating him I can't help but feel as though we've been together for so long. We've known eachother for roughly a month now but I've grown so attached to him.

Just as another loud sob rings through the room the door creaked open, "Baby, what's wrong?" Jungkook asks as he rushes towards me.

I stand up on the bed, not caring about the blanket that falls onto the floor, throwing myself on to Jungkook once he was close enough.

He automatically wraps his arms around my middle, holding me close against him. He stumbles back a little before gaining firm ground.

My arms tighten around his neck while I bury my nose into the crook of his neck. Inhaling as much of his pine scent as I can. 

"Baby doll, you have to tell me what's wrong," Jungkook pressed as he snakes one hand up my shirt, rubbing his thumb on my waist soothingly.

I don't answer him as I shake my head and hold onto him tighter.

"How am I supposed to help you if you don't tell me what wrong?" He asks softly, kissing the side of my head.

I run my nose from the corner of his jaw down his neck to the collar of his black t-shirt. My fingers lace into his silky hair, twirling pieces between my fingers. 

Jungkook growls as he rubs his head against mine before sitting down on my bed. I adjust my legs so their comfortably straddling his. He slides one hand up and down my thigh while the other is gripping my waist carefully.

"I...I thought you-you left me," I stuttered softly, my voice hardly audible in my own ears.

"I only went to the bathroom, Sweetheart. I was hoping you would still be asleep when I came back to bed," He explained.

I allow him to lift my face from his neck so he could cup my face in his big hand. He only stares at me with such intensity that I can't help myself but blush and look down at his lap. I whimper softly as Jungkook forces me to look back up at him as he draws my face closer to his.

"C-can I kiss you, Honey?" He asks as he averts his eyes down to my lips.

I swipe my tongue over my bottom lip as I slowly nod my head, looking down at his lips. Jungkook gently places his lips against mine for a quick kiss. He pulls a centimeter away to look into my eyes. I quickly press my lip back against his, tilting my head to the side as our noses press together. 

He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance which I gladly allow him. He softly slides his wet muscle against my own. I moan at the softness and delicacy he's handling me with. With both my hands in his hair I lightly pull and kneed at it. He slides one hand down to my lower back, pushing me harder against him while the other grabs the nape of my neck, deepening the kiss. Soft moans slipping off my lips and into his.

We both pull away when our lungs beg for oxygen. Jungkook leans his forehead against my own as we both catch our breath, neither of us removing our hands from one another.