S2-1| Takes one to know one

Guys, I have so much homework I'm gonna cry!

Wow!! First 3rd pov chapter 0.0

[3rd pov]  

As soon as the twins stepped into School campus, they wanted to kill something. More particularly, they wanted to kill someone--well, everyone. 

They grumbled under their breathes as a large swarm of students gather around them. All shoving and pushing to stand closer to the great Jeon Twins (They were going by Kim because it's more common). Wanting nothing more than to be close to the sons of the richest man in Korea. 

Now, the Twins have always been popular. Having the regular fake popular girls always cluttering behind them as they try to gain the attention of the handsome brothers. And the jocks hated them because of the attention they got from the girls.

Jackson and Storm, are just like their father in High school. Mean and Cold. Sticking to themselves and getting into fights. It was quite ironic, considering who their mother is. 

"Yo! Jackson and Storm, you guys want to hang out at lunch?" The head of the football team, David, called out. Shoving past a girl, his hand pushing her face away.

The two brothers didn't even spare him a glance, they just kept walking. Making their way to their class. Knowing, the teacher wouldn't allow all the students in. 

As they walked down the hallway, girls quickly broke up with their boyfriends before joining the cluster of greedy teens. Even the quiet girls, who kept to themselves, made their way into the swarm of hormones. 

"Fuck off," Jackson and Storm, growled out. Startling the students closest to them.

"But Jackie, don't you want to go have fun with me." Some cheaply dyed blond clung onto the tall boy's arm, pressing his muscular arm between her fake-stuffed tits. 

Sadly, Storm was in the same siutated.

"C'mon, Stormy~ 'wanna suck you off so bad-" 

"Listen hear, slut. Remove your hands from my body before I remove them from your own." Storm growled back, his hands firmly gripping her wrist.

The girl immediately let go, whining at the pain in her wrist.

"Jackie~ your brother-"

"Same goes with you, whore." Jackson snapped, shoving the girl away from him.

The two brothers were pissed off that the girls thought that they could just touch and cling to them. That they can call them nicknames. It made them want to snap their necks. The only person they allow to be affectionate with them is their mother. 

No one but their mother could hold onto their arms and bury his face into their chest. Only their mother could hold their hand and call them cheesy nicknames. Smother them in soft love and laughter.

"I hate this fucking school, JackJack." Storm grumbled out, walking by his brother's side to the fifth period. The day dragging loner than usual.

"The fake ass teachers really had the audacity to treat us different now that they know who mom and dad are." Jackson growled at the memory of the day.

"I understand why mom wanted us to do this when we ready now. It's so exhausting."

"I wonder if it would have been easier if we came out as their sons early, if it would be easier now?"

"Probably not. Everyone was fake before, you saw how everyone is now." 

"I just want to go home-" Jackson started