1| No Noise

"Taehyungie!"

I turn around at the sound of my name being called. My smile that was once bright dropped into a sad frown. The voice alone makes my heart stop, and not in a good way.

"What do you want, Bogumie?" I force out through grit teeth.

The sweet demeanor he once bore dropped into a deadly aura.

"Oh come on, that's no way to treat your boyfriend, right?" Bogum asked in a very threatening tone.

A tone he only used when he was about to show me his love and affection.

"Right, I'm sorry," I uttered just loud enough for him to hear.

My head drops as he steps closer. His black shoes clicking with each step he takes on the hard, wooden floors. My black hair dropping in front of my eyes. A shield against the devil.

"You should be good for me or I'll have to punish you, baby." He growled.

"Please don't," I begged as tears started to swell.

"Your gonna have to beg harder than that!" Bogum shouted before punching me in the face.

I stumble at the impact which caused me to trip over my own feet and fall to my knees. My mouth erupts in the taste of iron from the blood that seeps through my bust lip. My vision begins to blur as tears form in my eyes.

"Come on Taehyung, you begged so nicely yesterday." He giggled out with an insane look in his eyes.

Tears stream down my face as he grips my hair, pulling my head up so I made eye contact with him.

He slowly lowered his head down so we were face to face. He wore a wide smile of joy as he stared into my eyes, probably getting off on the fear in my eyes. He was so close I could feel his hot breath fan across my nose and lips. I recoil from his touch when he slowly caressed my cheek with his finger. He giggled at my fearful eyes.

"You know I'll only punish you harder the quieter you are," he said in a fake sweet voice.

I didn't make any noise, not even when he banged my head into the wall.

"Scream damn it!! I want to hear you beg for me to stop!! I want to hear the pain I'm causing you!!" Bogum shouted as he rapidly smashed my head into the wall and kicked at my ribs.

I made no noise as my eyes swelled and turned purple. Blocking most of my eyesight.

No noise as bright red, sticky, blood dripped down my head and the side of my face. Forming small droplets of crimson on the hardwood floor that would only be smeared. The metallic smell making me want to puke.

No noise when I feel and hear something snap and crack in my side where he rapidly kicks. Making it harder for me to breath.

No noise when there was loud pounding on the door. Allowing me to hold on to one little bit of hope that someone will save me.

No noise as I watch people in uniforms drag Bogum away from my broken body. Letting air, flow through my lungs normally.

And I definitely made no noise when my body went limp and crashed into the floor. Letting every last ounce of energy and fight in me to be shattered at the exact moment my body hits the floor.

The only sound was the faint threats Bogum was screaming at me.

And Silent is all I am, and all I will ever be.

_______________

The first chapter finished with only 594! I don't plan on having short chapters so sorry if you like shorter chapters! Im probably gonna have at least 1200 words per chapter.

AnyHoo! This is my second book but I took down my first one because it was absolutely cringy and horrible. This is probably gonna be the same but please give it lots of love and support anyways!!

You're beautiful, Love you bbys

-V

July 27th, 2019