S2-3| Second Fight

sorry for the mistakes...It's currently 1 am and I just recovered from a mental break down followed by a half-assed orgasm

-V

"You can't kick out my guest," I tried to reason with my husband, but he seemed to only see red. Not listening to me or the twins that tried to butt in. He was so blinded by his anger. 

"I want him out of my house!" Jungkook snarled, his face now looking at me. Glaring daggers into my skin.

"Well, I want him in my house!" I yelled back, shocking both the family and myself. 

It's very rare if I yell, especially at my husband. I mean, when we play around, that's a different story. But I've never yelled at Jungkook or the kids and meant it. 

I stared back into Jungkook's piercing eyes. Wanting nothing more than to whimper and submit to him. Everything in my body screaming for me to run into his arms and apologize. To let him control me.

Not this time, Jeon.

So, I turned around. Making my way to my old childhood friend. I was ready to let him leave, well more like we go to his house but the stupid smirk I saw on my husband's face. 

Oh, fuck that.

I grabbed Shonwu's hand. Gently entangling our fingers, wanting to piss off my over-possessive husband. Just to show him that he doesn't control or affect me, even if he really does. But he doesn't need to know that, right?

"Come on, Shonwu, I'll show you the spare bedroom you'll be staying in," I pulled him up the stairs.

My shoulder curled into themselves as I walked up. Feeling the intense look of Jungkook on my back. Most likely thinking of ways to punish me later. 

I kept my head down as we walked down the hall. My fingers trembling in Shonwu's slightly bigger ones. He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze. 

Once the door was closed behind me, I broke down. Crying into my hands as tried to keep it quiet. 

"Tae?" Shonwu was hesitant, not sure if he should touch me or not.

I dropped to the ground. My shoulders curling inwards as I sobbed out.

"H-he's never yelled at me before or even looked at me like that." I wiped at the tears, even if they kept falling.

"I'm so sorry, Taehyung. I didn't mean to start anything between you two." He sat down in front of me, grabbing at my hands. Holding them gently.

I watched as his body stiffened when he looked down at them. Now, seeing the scars that laid across them. 

"Did...did he do this to you?" When he looked up at me, I saw the sheer fear and anger in his eyes.

I shake my head but he didn't seem to see that. 

"Tae, you can't stay here-!" He grabbed me by the torso, picking me off the ground.

I wanted to laugh at his reaction. This is not what I expected. 

I mean people have told me to leave him, threatened him, cried, and like stuff like that. No one has grabbed me and tried to literally run me out of the house. 

Just as Shonwu was about to walk out the bedroom door, It opened. He stiffened but his body soon relaxed when he saw it was just Jackson and Storm. Closing the door behind them.

Shonwu let me go so I could run into my sons' arms.

"Not to be that person, but did you guys know that your dad his hella abusive?" Shonwu asked, looking at the kids with a sorry look on his face.