19| Dad!

"Tannie!" I screech as I burst through the door of the cafe with a small chime of the bell on the door.

A small dog with dark and light brown, very fluffy fur, comes prancing towards me with a rose in its mouth. Everyone in the cafe laughs and coos as they observe me crouch down to pet the dog. I giggle as I take the rose from his little mouth before moving away with a small kiss to the snout of the doggie.

"Tannie?" Jungkook asks as he takes a step to my side.

"Oh, this is Yeontan. We got him a few months ago but he got sick a month ago so a coworker of mine, Hyungwon, took him home to take care of him." I explained before scooping the dog into my arms.

Jungkook and I move to the side as a mom and daughter step through the door with a small 'excuse us'. I turn to Jungkook with Yeontan still in my arms before taking a step closer to him so I could place my forehead on his chest. He chuckles softly as he wraps his arms around my waist and setting his head on top of mine.

We didn't stand there as long as I wished because someone beckoned Tannie, causing him to thrash around in my arms. I place Yeontan on the ground so he could run over to the person behind the counter who just so happens to be Wonho.

"Wonho!" I sign with a big smile as I skip over to the counter, careful not to step on a small dog.

We mainly have smaller dogs in the cafe. Mainly because the bigger dogs always seem more energetic around the smaller dogs. They also seem to scare people. We only have three big dogs and I absolutely adore them. The oldest of the three is Apolo, he's a four-year-old brown and black german shepherd and he's very protective of the smaller dogs. 

The second oldest is Marley, she's a Gold Retriever. She's three years old and definitely the mom for the other dogs.

 The third one is my favorite, his name is Shadow and he's two years old. He's an all-black German shepherd but I'm pretty sure he's part wolf or coyote because he's absolutely huge. Everyone call's him my dog because he's always been very protective and lovey with me. Not so much with the other employees and customers. 

"Hey, Tae!" He greeted back with a smile, "I thought you were speaking again?" Wonho disputed.

"You know me, taking things slow and steady," I giggle.

"I prefer hard and fast but for you, I'll make an exception," He says with a smirk.

My smile slips at the smirk he sends me. It reminded me of Bogum when had said things like that with the same smirk on his face. I start to quiver at all the horrendous memories but spontaneously halt when I feel heavy arms wrap around my waist and a calming scent cloak my senses. I lean against their side with a small sigh of relief.

"I would appreciate it if you didn't say things like that to my Taehyung," Jungkook growled out, tightening his grip around my waist.

"Say things like what?" Wonho asks innocently making Jungkook dig his fingers into my waist in anger.

I whimper at the slight pain as I lean closer aginst him, wrapping my arms around his middle. Jungkook opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off, "Can we get one white chocolate mocha and..." I trail off looking up at Jungkook who only glares at Wonho.

"A plain black coffee," Jungkook sneered, somehow knowing what I was asking him.

"Is that all?" Wonho asks while looking down at me with his regular warm smile.

"I'm good" I sign before looking up at Jungkook but he's still burning holes in Wonho's head.

"Okay then, that'll be $6.50," Wonho states.