16| Kiss

He set's me down on the ground before opening the passenger door for me. He walks over to his side after closing my door once I was seated. As soon as he closes the door behind him I started to cry again.

"Don't...don't hurt me," I begged between broken sobs.

Jungkook's cold expression immediately softens. I yelp when he lifts me into his lap in one swift motion. I panic at the all too familiar position.

"Please...I-'m sorry," I sobbed into my hands.

"Tae, I'm not gonna hurt you. I will never hurt you," He says before wrapping both arms around me, holding me close against him. "It's me, Jungkook, and you know I'll never hurt you. You're my Precious baby boy," Jungkook whispered into my ear.

I bury my face into the crook of his neck taking in short breaths of his calming scent. He whispers sweet nothings into my ear whilst drawing designs on my exposed stomach while I try to calm myself down.

"Scared," I cried into the crook of his neck.

"You don't have to be scared of me, baby," He reassures with a kiss on top of my head.

"Not you, him," I explain whilst tightening my limbs around him.

He grunts at the sudden pressure to his neck and thighs. "Sweetheart, you're gonna hurt me,"

I relax my body which earns a small sigh from Jungkook. The tears are now no longer flowing just small sniffles, shallow and broken breaths, and little hiccups.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung-"

"No, I like the pet names," I mumble stopping him from finishing.

"Okay then," He chuckles with a small pinch to my side making me giggle a little.

"As I was saying; I'm sorry, Baby boy, for making you feel unsafe. I should have known not to act that way in front of you but I was just so angry and...hurt when I saw you and another man kissing." Jungkook explains with a shaky breath.

I sit up so I'm eye level with him. His bright loving eyes were now glossed over and sad, all because I was being stupid and selfish. I place my palm on his cheeks before resting our foreheads together.

"I'm sorry, Jungkookie, I didn't mealllllll/////n it," I say in a small voice.

"Baby, you literally kissed another man when you knew I was watching." He lowly growls.

"It didn't mean anything," I explain whilst slowly curling into myself.

"I'm trying to take it slow with you because I really like you and I want you to trust me but it's hard waiting for you when I have to watch everyone throw themselves at you and not be able to say anything because you're not even mine." Jungkook rambled in one breath.

"You like me?" I ask, trying to hold back a wide smile.

"Duh! I literally act like your boyfriend already," he stated.

"You are boyfriend material," I claim with a smirk as I run my finger down his chest to his eight pack that I could feel through the shirt. "And strong,"

By now Jungkook was digging his fingers into my waist with wide eyes and eyebrows raised. I drag both hands to his biceps giving both a squeeze.

"So strong," I practically moan out causing Jungkook to dig his fingers deeper making me whimper slightly.

"I don't want you to feel like your forced to like me. And I definitely don't want to be with you if you only like my body," Jungkook scowls.

"You are so stupid," I say before hiding my face in his neck before continuing. "I like you too. If I didn't, do you think I would have let you into my bed so easily?" I ask before continuing.