38| Panic attack

I woke up to the feeling of soft open-mouthed kisses pressed against my neck. A soft smile makes its way onto my lips when I feel him hover over me. Moving the kisses along my shoulder and collar bone.

With my eyes still closed I snake my hands up his chest, around his bicep, and over his shoulder, lightly squeezing them before settling in his hair. Gently massaging at his scalp and running my fingers through his hair.

I couldn't help the breathy moan that escaped when he slid his hands under the white oversized t-shirt I'm wearing. His hands sliding across my stomach to my waist keeping one hand on my beauty mark, lightly tracing it. While the other moved further down to my hip bone, pulling me closer against him.

I arch my back to mold myself into him. Tilting my head back to the side as he moves his kisses back up to my neck. Lightly kissing and licking over the still healing bruises and love bites.

"Goodmorning, babydoll," Jungkook huffed out into my neck.

His raspy voice and hot breath sending shivers down my spine.

With my eyes closed my senses were heightened and every touch and breath he made sent a new level of pleasure to my core.

"G-G'morning, Kookie," I whimpered out, feeling submissive under him and his touch.

I feel him nuzzle his nose into the crook of my neck before pulling my body closer against his, making me mewl near his ear. The deep chuckle he let out against my decorated skin sent a quiet moan through my lips.

"So sensitive this morning, huh?" He teased, lightly nibbling at my skin.

I could only nod my head and press myself closer to him, pushing his head deeper into my neck. Loving the feeling of him, of Jungkook on top of me. Touching me. Loving me.

"Words baby," he ordered, harshly biting at my ear.

"Yes, Kookie," I breathed out, feeling overwhelmed by the emotion and pleasure flowing through me.

I whine when Jungkook pulls away from my neck, pouting at the loss of heat. I didn't even notice my eyes were still closed until I felt a pair of lips lightly pecking my eyelids.

"Can you open your eyes for me, please, Kookie wants to see your pretty brown eyes." He said softly, his breath fanning my nose and lips.

My eyes fluttered open to see the most perfect image: The love of my life hovering over me in all his glory. His toned muscles on display from his missing top, that I'm wearing hehe. His black, slightly overgrown, sexy, hair all disheveled and lightly hanging in front of his eyes. A beautiful bunny smile flashing as he looked down at me.

I gently placed my hands onto Jungkook's cheeks, cupping his handsome face in my scared hands. I bring his face closer to mine. Lips softly brushing against each other. I held eye contact with him before softly closing my eyes and pressing a kiss to his lips.

"I love you," I whisper against his lips.

I feel his lips smile against mine before kissing me again every so softly, "I love you too, bun," 

Jungkook suddenly lets his arms give up and lay on top of me. Completely crushing me under all his muscle and body weight.

"Kookie~" I whined out, giggling when he only snores in response. 

"AH! Somebody help me! I'm being squished to death!" I screamed out, hoping to get one of our hyungs attention.

"Not so loud in daddy's ear, okay, sweetpea?" Jungkook asked from my neck, lightly placing a kiss.