9| Mercy?

"Hey!! Stop it, get your hands off her-!"

I turn my head to look at the person and see Jungkook.

"Taehyung," He breathed.

He then looks at the middle-aged man who has one hand down my pants, the other on my mouth, tears streaming down my face, and blood oozing from my shoulder.

"Do you know this guy?" Jungkook asks me.

I shake my head no and screamed into the middle-aged man's hand.

"Of course he doesn't know me. He came up to me randomly on the street practically begging me to fuck him." The man lied, drawing his hand from my ass and onto my waist.

"You son of a bitch!" Jungkook growled before launching himself at the guy.

I watch in fear as Jungkook punches the man to the ground before getting on top of him. Repeatedly throwing punch after punch at the man. At first, the man tried to fight back but Jungkook was just too strong for him.

"You sick bastard! Trying to force someone to have sex with you!" Jungkook growled in between punches.

I slide down the wall sobbing once I saw the middle-aged man go limp under Jungkooks touch. At that moment I saw Bogum. I saw Bogum on top of me. The blood from the unconscious man was splattered all around his body on the concrete ground.

Jungkook raises his hand again to hit the man but I throw myself at him. Pushing him off of the man, preventing him from hitting the man again. This ended with Jungkook on the other side of the man with me on top of the unconscious male protecting his body.

"What the hell, Taehyung?" Jungkook shouted at me.

I flinch at the sudden tone he's using on me.

"I didn't know you were actually enjoying what this pervert was doing to you," He scoffed as he looks at my hands that are subconsciously holding the unknown male.

You stupid its because I'm scared! You should know I cling to things when I'm scared!

Jungkook leans his back on the brick wall with a loud sigh. I scoot away from the guy before pulling out my phone and calling Jin.

"Hello?" Jin answers.

I only cry into the phone, wrapping my arm over my stomach and holding the other side of my waist. Trying to comfort myself as much as possible.

"Taehyung, what's wrong? Where are you?" He asks.

I release a shaky breath, trying to come up with the courage to speak but I couldn't.

"Don't worry, Taehyung, Eomma, and Appa will find you. Stay there until I arrive," He reassures in a gentle tone before hanging up.

"Taehyung," Jungkook speaks up in a quiet voice.

I shake my head before turning my whole body away from him.

"I'm sorry, Tae,"

---

Today is the big day. The day Jin and I move in with the five other guys. There was a big debate whether Jin and I should move in but Namjoon and Jimin held a good argument and convinced us. Well, mainly Jin. He's the one that makes all the big decisions.

"Hey, Taehyung!" Jimin greeted with a big eye smile.

Everyone was currently downstairs moving the boxes into a truck Hoseok's dad let us borrow. I was in my room making sure I didn't leave anything behind and just staring into space. Remembering all the memories I've had in here. Even though I lived with Bogum for two years I often came to sleep at Jin's house whenever he let me leave the house. This was originally the guest room but I always took it over ever since he bought the house.