34| Engagement

"Taehyung!" Namjoon whisper shouted, small beads of sweat forming on his forehead.

"Yes, Appa?" I ask, my head looking up from the book I was reading.

I've gotten pretty deep with reading lately. Allowing myself to fully immerse myself in the book in the silent house. The characters and plots becoming apart of me as soon as I open the book. It's like I live so many lives through these characters. Falling in love all over again, hurting, crying,  feeling happy over and over again.

 I've read three books this week, finding a new series I've fallen in love with.  Its called Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass and I seriously can not put these books down. Sometimes even turning Kookie away when he kisses at my neck, wanting to do more than cuddle. 

"It's time," He breathed, his voice shaky from the nerves.

I squeal before hopping out of bed, running into his arm. I feel his body relax into my own before tensing when he hears the front door open. Their home.

"I should change!" I exclaim, not wanting to be underdressed in only Jungkook's white t-shirt.

"If you get changed, he'll get suspicious!" Namjoon hissed, his nerves eating at his bones.

"Hyungie, you need to calm down." I giggled, " Eomma is going to love it and everything will go as planned. I promise." I say, my voice was low and gentle as I looked at him.

I watch as Namjoon wracks his fingers through his freshly trimmed hair. He takes a shaky breath before looking down the hallway. Towards one of the biggest moments in his life.

"What if he says no?" He asked it was so soft and scared. It was almost a whimper.

"Namjoon," He freezes at me using his actual name, its been years since I've said it. "You have been with Jinnie and me through thick and thin. You guys went through many bumps and bruises together. You guys have shared your most darkest secrets with each other. He loves you so damn much that I get jealous," A small chuckle leaves his throat as I continue.

"The only way you could get Jin to say no to you is by leaving him.  I know you would never leave and would never hurt him. And I know he would never do the same. There is no doubt in my mind that-"

"Joonie?" Jin called from downstairs, voice full of love and curiosity.

"Taehyungie?" I heard Jungkook call, voice almost identical to Jins.

"I have no doubt that he'll never say no," I finish in a whisper.

I give Namjoon a soft smile before feeling myself be engulfed in a tight hug. I wrap my arm around Namjoons neck as he buries his nose into the crook of my neck. It wasn't until we heard heavy footsteps come up the stairs, did we pull away from the warm embrace.

"Thank you, Baby," Namjoon said softly, not minding that my boyfriend was right behind me and sending him death glares.

"Of course, Appa. I'll go set up the backyard! Can I tell Kookie so he can help me?" I ask puppy eyes on full power.

I watch with big hopeful eyes as he thinks for a quick second before nodding his head with a small nod.

"Just don't tell Jimin or Hoseok, you know they can't keep their mouths shut," Namjoon grumbled before walking down the hall.

"Make sure you give me at least 20 minutes and keep him away from the kitchen. I don't want him to see it before it's done!" I demand in a loud whisper.

I watch Namjoon chuckle before going down the stairs with a smile on his lips while shaking his head.

"Darling, what's going on?" Jungkook asked, confusion laced in his features.