11| Blush

"It's finally finished," Jin states with a sigh after he finished plugging in my fairy lights.

For the past five hours (it's currently nine o'clock) Jimin, Jin, Hoseok, and I have been unpacking and decorating my room. The others were 'helping' but they just really all got in the way. Jungkook was only good for moving the boxes around and putting the bed frame together. After that, he just kinda took up space just standing there. Yoongi stood there the whole time until the bed was made. Falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. And Namjoon kept breaking everything he touched. He broke my hanging chair so now I don't have that anymore.

"It looks really good!" Jimin exclaims as he falls onto the bed, landing on top of Yoongi who only grunts in response.

"Hey, what this?" Hobi asks while holding an outfit on a hanger.

Though we finished the room, the closet was only halfway done. All my shoes, foldable clothes, and PJs were put away. All that's left is my hang-up clothes.

"Oh! That's the outfit Taehyung was supposed to wear when we were so supposed to go on a coffee date." Jin explains before holding the outfit against my body.

"Taehyung, you use to crossdress?" Yoongi suddenly butts. Lifting Jimin off his stomach and onto his lap. Wrapping both arms around Jimin waist and resting his chin on his shoulder.

I nod my head yes while twirling around with the outfit in front of me. Remembering how pretty I looked when wearing skirts and dresses.

"Why haven't we seen you crossdress?" Jimin asks.

I turn my head to Jin Hyung giving him a slight nod.

"His last boyfriend wasn't a fan of Taehyung crossdressing so I guess you could say that he had taken certain measures to make sure Tae wouldn't crossdress," Jin explained with a sad expression.

"What did that sick bastard do?" Yoongi asks in disgust.

"Broke Taehyungs spirit." Is all Jin says before looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"Broke his spirit so hard he wouldn't show any kind of emotion. He-he was just an empty doll," He adds before wrapping his arms around me.

I didn't even know I was crying until I felt Jin's pink hoodie dampen. Bogum really did do horrible things to me when I wore girly clothes. The one and only time I disobeyed him right in front of his face he had taken my...

"Don't cry guys," Hobi chokes up, wrapping his arms around the two of us.

"Yeah, you have us now, Taehyung," Jimin adds with a sniffle as he joins the group hug.

"I seriously have a soft spot for you three," Yoongi grumbles before sluggishly joining the hug.

"What about me?" Jin snaps, sending a deadly glare at him.