54|Baby

"That will be all for this meeting," I declared, dismissing the few men in the room.

Once they were all out I let out a sigh as I leaned back in my chair. Stress lightly covering me in a thin blanket of tiredness. Everything was going well but it was slightly behind schedule. Which wouldn't be a big deal but with Taehyung still in a coma my stress level has already been high.

There was a soft knock on the door before a head poked in, Hyuna. I waved her in and smile pressed onto her lips. As she walked in I noticed her husband, E'dawn right behind her. Their hands softly holding each other.

"What can I help you guys with?" I ask, sitting back up in my chair.

Hyuna pulled E'dawn as she sat down in one of the chairs, a light jump in her steps. Once she and her husband were settled she spoke, "We just wanted to check on Taehyung," she said.

"Oh," I mumble before slumping against the desk. My face squished on my hands for support. My elbows resting on the desk.

"He still hasn't woken up," I say with a pout.

Since our first meeting together I've gotten along with the Kims really well. E'Dawn is more the silent type while Hyuna is more outgoing, a social butterfly all the way. She reminded me of Taehyung in a way. Mabey it was the way E'dawn and her interacted that reminded me of the two of us.

Either way, we've grown close. Although Hyuna does most of the talking, Dawn and I have become good friends. Sharing surprising long and deep conversations with each other. Our most common factor is our relationship with our partner. A lot like myself, Dawn was possessive of Hyuna. Though, he was better at hiding it than myself.

"Well..." Hyuna trailed off while looking towards the ceiling. indicating something different than my answer.

I immediately sat up in my chair, "What?" I ask, lightly snapping at her.

She only whistles while E'dawn looks at her with a small smile, his hair falling into his eyes as he shakes his head. Finding his wife's behavior childish and uncalled for.

Just as I was gonna demand an answer my phone rang, earning a big grin from her.

"Jin?" I asked once I picked up the phone.

"T-Taehyung's awake-" After he finished I could hear Jimin squeal out my lover's name.

"I'm on my way," I rushed out before hanging up.

I scrambled to grab my keys and wallet. Not caring for the work or jacket. I was too focused on seeing him to even notice what I was leaving behind. Including the giggling Hyuna who was shaking her husband. Happiness rushing through her at the thought of her friend finally getting his happiness back.

Running out the building, I attracted a lot of attention from the employees. All of them rushing out of my way as I ran by. Some screaming while others cursed. I mean, it's not every day you almost get tackled by your 6'1 boss.

Once in my car, I sped down the streets. Not caring about the red lights that I ran or the car accidents I almost caused. My mind was too clouded with the fact that Taehyung was awake. Finally after 7 months, he's awake. 7 long ass fucking months.

I barely parked straight before jumping out of the car. Rushing into the hospital building, ignoring the knowing looks and smiles from the nurses as I ran by. The sound of my shoes hitting the ground only encouraged me to run faster. So close,

I counted the door as I ran.

There it is, room 108. I stood in front of the door. My breath heavy and loud as I tried to catch my breath. My hand rested on the door handle, hesitant in walking in. Once in this room I'm gonna have Taehyung back in my life. But what if he wants to leave, what if he doesn't love me anymore-?