32| Music

CREDIT TO THE ARTIST^^^^

-Two months later-

"Tae, Honey, come down and clean the table! Dinner's gonna be ready soon!" Jin shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

I huffed before tossing my phone onto my bed. Walking downstairs with a small frown on my lips. The frown didn't leave my mouth as I cleaned up the small mess made by Namjoon and Yoongi who were working on some new song lyrics. 

The two had recently been working non stop on a song that they would like to produce. Not letting any of us hear it before it was finished. 

"Hungie, I'm done!" I call out, holding the rapper's papers close to my chest.

"Thanks, sweetheart!" I heard Jin shout as I made my way up the stairs. 

I made my way to Yoongi's room, knowing the two would be working on a new beat. I knock softly on his door, knowing better not to just walk in. Last time I got a long lecture about privacy but they immediately hugged and kissed me afterward. 

The door opened to reveal Namjoon wearing grey sweats, a black sweatshirt, and a pair of glasses.  "Hey, Tae. What do you need?" He asked, his voice smooth and calm.

"You guys left some of your work downstairs. I hope you don't mind that I brought them up for you," I explain, holding the papers out to him.

A small smile makes its way onto his slightly chapped lips, "I really appreciate it Taebaby."

I nod before turning to make my way back to my room, wanting to cuddle with Jungkook's pillow. Missing his warmth.

"Uh, Tae!" Namjoon called, his voice sounded nervous.

I quickly turn around, looking at him with wide curious eyes. 

"Yoongi seems pretty stressed, I think he could use his stress reliever." Namjoon hinted, a teasing glint in his eyes.

"I'll go call Jimin-"

"No not jimin! You, silly!" He exclaimed.

"Me?" I ask, pointing at my own chest.

"Yes, you. Now come in here before he kills me." Namjoon demanded before tugging me into the room.

Yoongi shared his room with Jimin and Hoseok-obviously-and each corner had a different personality. 

The three boyfriends had gotten the bigger room because they all share and have the most stuff. With them having the master bedroom, they all had there own designated area that they got to decorate. 

Jimin had the corner to the left of the door. His was a baby pink theme. His white desk decorated in cute pictures and office supplies. I could see some of his make up products neatly laid on a glass shelf on the wall, kawaii figurines also displayed.

 I could see some of his make up products neatly laid on a glass shelf on the wall, kawaii figurines also displayed