15| Breakup

Ugh so I literally just edited this like five minutes ago and I had 2222 words at the end. Then I go into the reading mode to see if I missed anything and I realized it looked like my first draft so I go back to see the word count. 1006! Like what the hell? Now I have to go back and see what didn't save. This is so irritating, I swear!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jimin~" I whispered from my bed.

I watch as he pauses at the door before peaking his cute little pink head in. I hold in my laugh at his face as he tries to find where my voice is coming from.

"Help me-" I croak out, dying from not laughing at his face because it's priceless!

"Tae-omg your dead arent you? Are you haunting me because I stole your daddy's baby girl shirt? I'll give it back to you, does Monday sound good?" Jimin asks in a whispered shout, not wanting to wake up the angry giant; Jeon Jungkook.

"No," I whisper shouted back as I managed to get one hand out of Jungkooks grip and wave it in the air.

"Ohhh~ Does Jungkookie have you in his iron grip?" Jimin asks as he tiptoes towards us.

He flushes a light pink once his eyes land upon us. Our hair was sticking out in every direction, Jungkook's shirt was no longer on, my lips were pink and swollen from biting on them, and the faint marks on both of our necks.

"Did you guys do the nasty?"

"What? No! just help!"

Jimin shrugs before pulling my arms up, trying to yank me out of his grip. I whine at the painful hold Jimin has around my wrist and at how Jungkook held me tighter. We both huff once Jimin lets go and I slump back into the pillow.

"Jin should never have taken Jungkook to the gym." Jimin grumbled before turning to walk away, "Welp I'm leaving, good luck."

"Jiminie~ Don't leave me~" I begged with puppy eyes and a pout.

Eomma and Appa have always been weak to my puppy eyes and my pout. If I ever wanted something and they kept telling me no I would just flash them these bad boys and they'd give me whatever I wanted. I smile on the inside as I see Jimin struggle to leave.

"Fine," He sighed, "but if he tries to kill me I'll send my boyfriend's to kill him." He threatened.

"Deal," I giggle out, "now come lay with me, I want to play with your hair," I command.

Jimin smile as he slides under the covers before scooting closer to me. Even though Jungkook had an arm around me I still pulled Jimin close so I could cuddle into his chest. His cherry blossom scent filling my nose with every breath I take.

"I understand why kook is possessive over you. You are the most cutest and cuddliest thing ever," Jimin exclaims with a kiss to the top of my head.

I purr as I rub my face into his chest like a little kitty. His chuckle rumbles his chest making me snuggle further against him. It wasn't long before I started to fall back asleep but that was interrupted by a loud growl. My body is suddenly lifted up into a sitting position on top of a lap with my head held against their chest.

"What do you think you're doing?" Jungkook growled out as his arm wrapped around my waist tightened into a painfully tight hold.

My face grows hot from Jungkooks raspier morning voice. A wave of tingles striking throughout my body.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked innocently.

"You know exactly what I mean" Kook scowled.

"I was only cuddling with my best friend," Jimin faultlessly replies.