36| Why?

"Why?" ~Taehyung

"I know, baby," ~Jungkook

"Why did he have to come back? Everything was going so well," ~Taehyung

----

"Come on, Doll! Everyone is waiting for you!" Jungkook shouted from downstairs.

Today Jungkook's parents are holding a family dinner with his and my family. All our hyungs were already ready and all packed up. Now everyone was just waiting for me to head downstairs.

Jungkook and I may have gone a little overboard yesterday in our intimate love session...we may or may not have completely blanked the dinner and didn't think about where we were marking each other. Which is why I'm taking forever to get ready.

Kookie told me that he doesn't want to see me covering the marks up and if I did I would be punished. As much as I don't want to be punished I can't help but think about the reaction of our families. 

Of course, they know Jungkook and I have had sex and have already seen me covered in hickeys before but I can't help but feel embarrassed. I'm not ashamed of them though because I have no problem announcing that I let Jungkook dick me down most nights. Its just embaressing when I have to say it to my parents. And his!

"Fuck it," I grumble before grabbing the outfit to the left on the bed.

The outfit, which Jimin picked out because I told him about Jungkook's demands

The outfit, which Jimin picked out because I told him about Jungkook's demands. It was simple but cute. I would have worn this no hesitation if it weren't for all the hickies and freaking bite marks scattered across my body.

Jimin had chosen a sports bra that I had deep in my closet, a pair of blue shorts. The shorts were light blue with hoop rings that go down the front(how the frick I describe that?). The end of the shorts was ripped and torn creating white strings that contrasted well with my tan skin. He also laid out a belt and a black choker with a hoop on the front of it.

Once the outfit was on I started for the door. With my hand on the doorknob, I quickly turned around and ran into Jungkook and I's closet. Yep, I finally moved all my stuff into his room. We picked his room because it was bigger than my own and has its own bathroom. Mine is now a guest room.

I grab one of Jungkooks flannels and swing it on before hopping down the stairs. The flannel was half red while the other half was black and grey. On the red side of the flannel, the boob pocket had a hoop attached to it. Matching all the other hoops on my outfit.

Once I step foot into the living room all eyes were on me. Everyone shamelessly eyeing me up and down.

"Damn~" Yoonminseok dragged out in unison.

"Damn kook, you really marked him up," Namjoon stated.

"Are those bite marks!" Jin shouted getting up to run a finger across one of the many marks on my shoulder.