63|Tag

I growled at Namjoon and Yoongi as they pried me off of the unknown male who had the balls to grope my husband. I was beyond livid, seeing only red. Wanting to see only red from that mother fucker. 

"Go to your husband, Jungkook," Namjoon demanded, yet his voice was gentle as he spoke. Understanding how much Tae and I have gone through.

"Dad! Mom's completely zoned out." Jackson stated, worried as he looked at his non-responsive mother.

Taehyung was sitting there in between the Twins. Not even making a sound as silent tears dripped down his pretty face. 

As I made my way towards my Love, the twins moved away. Giving their parents space. Knowing how Taehyung and I become during an episode like this. They've only witnessed three in their life, including this one. 

"Baby, it's okay. Kookie has you, okay? You're safe now. Kookie's got you," I whispered sweet nothing into the blond's ear. 

 Gently, I wrapped my arms around the younger, pulling the blond's head to my chest. Knowing that my smell and heartbeat soothes the younger in a state like this.

"Uncle Jeon," Luna's voice was quiet as she and the other children gather around us. Making sure to stay a fair distance away. 

It's not like they could even come close with the two growling twins acting as bodyguards for their mother. 

I ignored Luna, continuing to whisper into my husband's ear. But when I placed a hand on Taehyung's waist the small boy let out a pained whimper before completely collapsing into my arms. 

With a sad sigh, I move to grab the younger. Hooking my arm under his knees and behind his back. Lifting him bridal style off the sand. Holding him close to my chest as I walked towards the house. Keeping my eyes on my love as he snuggled closer into my chest. Softly whimpering, tears still falling from his closed eyes.

I allowed Yoongi and Namjoon to haul the man to security or something. Anywhere, I don't care, because if I ever see him again, I'll make sure he doesn't live to see the second day.

Once inside, I placed Taehyung onto the couch. Gently placing him down before kneeling down in front of his face. I brushed his hair from his forehead, taking in his distressed face. 

The twins hovered around us, growling and snapping at anyone that came to close. Everyone (except Yoongi and Namjoon) were lined up behind the twins and I. Trying to see Taehyung. All confused about what's happening. 

"Papa, what's wrong with auntie Taetae? Did that bad man hurt him?" Rose was clutching onto Jin's shirt as she looked at her sleeping Auntie. Tears falling with small sniffles and hiccups.

"Auntie TaeTae-" Jin took in a shuddering breath, knowing damn well that man did more than hurt our baby. Knowing the man had brought up painful memories we all tried to forget. "Yeah, the bad man, hurt TaeTae."

Growling at the statement, I swiftly picking my husband up again. Holding him so close his cheek squished against my chest.

"You can eat without us," And with that I moved out of the livingroom and into the upstairs where all the bedrooms were. 

Right when I placed Taehyung onto the bed I heard the front door open and close. Indicating that Yoongi and Namjoon were back. With a small kiss to Taehyung's slightly parted lips, I made my way downstairs.

Once down stairs, I went to Namjoon and Yoongi who were sarounded by everyone else. Questions being thrown at them like crazy. Everyone talking over each other but with a single growl they all shut up. Not even daring to fight against me.