48|Restrained

It took two bullets to stop him.

The first one had Bogum letting go of Taehyung and clutching at his now bleeding hand. The knife now left to clutter to the floor. I was fast to reach out to grab Taehyung before he could fall but Bogum was faster. He threw himself on top of Taehyung. His non-injured hand now wrapped around Taehyung's fragile neck once again.

"Step any closer and I'll kill him," Bogum threatened, his grip obviously tightening around Taehyung.

I turn my head to Jackson, waiting for him to give me the order. When we made eye contact his eyes flashed angry yet fearful as he looked from Taehyung to me. But in a split second, it was wiped off with a glint of determination and he nodded his head.

That was all I needed before shooting Bogum straight in the head. Causing him to fall to the side of Taehyung. Both looking lifeless. But one still had a chance.

"Baby," I breathed out as I dropped beside him.

Carefully, I cradle his head to my chest. Almost coming to tears at the sight of the collar of blue and black bruises around his pretty neck.

"Jeon, the ambulance should be here." Jackson called out, "Let's get Taehyung up there quickly so they can help him," He reached down to grab Taehyung but I was quick to swat his hand away and growl. Holding Taehyung closer against me.

"Fine," He sighed, "I wont touch him, but if you don't get him help he could get even more hurt," Jackson stated before running off down the tunnel.

I sniffled as I held back tears. When I picked Taehyung up bridal style I almost broke down right there. He felt so cold and light. His warmth was drained as well as the liveliness in his skin. I held him tight and kissed his head as I walked back to the ladder.

Before I could even ask for help Jackson hopped back down from above and gave me some type of harness. He helped me buckle Taehyung in it and attached it to me. It was kinda like a baby carrier that parents wore around. (idk)

Even with Taehyung's extra weight I was able to easily climb up the rope latter. I've been at the gym, even more, when Taehyung was gone. The stress and anger too much for me to bottle up. With a grunt, I pulled him and myself through the hole and onto the floor. We were immediately surrounded by the paramedics.

"He's gonna need a head brace," One said as she helped remove Taehyung and I from the carrier thing.

I hovered around them as they put Taehyung on a stretched and rushed him out the door. They were rambling on about things that I didn't understand. Not even bothering to let me in on what their thinking. This is my baby they're talking about,

"Sir, I need you to back up," One of them ordered as they lifted the stretcher into the ambulance.

"No I need to be there with him," I demand, panicked at the thought of being separated from him again.

"Sir-"

"Please, He needs me right now," I begged, sadness and pain evident in my glossy eyes.

"Fine," They sighed before pushing me into the back of the ambulance.

As soon as the lady was in she slammed the door shut and the car began to drive. The sirens were loud but they were only a small buzz as I listened to the team of three work on Taehyung. Checking and poking around his unconscious body.

"We got a pulse," The male stated, a soft sigh left my lips but it was quickly sucked back in once he continued.

"It's slow and it's slowing down,"