S2-4| I love you

3rd person until I figure what I'm doing uwu

HAHA I switched it on you bleh!

It's funny to see the notes I leave myself. It's like watching two complete strangers interacting. and the second one is always so much more aggressive lmao

-

please ignore the mistakes...i am too out of it rn

---

To say Jungkook and I were miserable would be an understatement. Ever since our fight, I've been ignoring him. Which really hurt both of us. But it was easier for me. So, I avoided him like the plague. 

If Jungkook entered the room, I was quick to leave it. I refused to eat dinner with him. So, I made dinner and ate with the twins before Jungkook got home. And if for some reason, I can't leave the room, I won't make eye contact with my husband. I even went so far as to sleep downstairs with the twins. 

Each night I would take turns with the boys sleeping in their rooms. Cuddling up close to them because I can't sleep without hugging something (me too, Tae, me too). 

Although, on the first night, we three slept in my own bed. Leaving Jungkook to sleep on the couch or guestroom. I don't know where he slept. He was gone for work by the time I got up. 

Jungkook was trying to make things better. Trying to fix things with his husband but his own children got in the way. It must be frustrating for him, but he was the one who raised Jackson and Stormy to be this protective. He raised the boys to put me over him. And I guess they're doing just that.

"Hey momma," Jackson and Storm greeted as they walked through the door.

"Hi babies," I got up from the couch, running into their arms.

They hugged back but quickly stiffened. Pulling away with my hands rested on either side of their waist, I looked up at them.

"What's wrong bunny-?"

"Where the fuck are your pants?" They growled out, glaring down at my exposed thighs.

Following their gaze, I remembered I was wearing just one of Jackson's oversized t-shirts. He had grown out of it so I stole it this morning. Not wanting to give Jungkook the satisfaction of still wearing his clothes. Even though I do when he's not home and when I'm going to bed. 

"I didn't wear any today. Why? I never wear pants anyway," I put my hands on my waist, glaring up at them.

They both sighed and shook their heads. Looking over their shoulder before they stepped to the side. Displaying the three boys behind them. They were the only boys that the twins would ever hang out with; Mark, Jeno, and Johnny.

The three have been friends with the twins since middle school. The only three that put up with Jackson and Storm's bullshit. And that makes me happy. 

"Hey Boys!! Come in, come in!" I cheer as I push them into the house. 

Pulling the jackets off of the teenager's backs before hanging them in the coat closet. 

"Why don't you guys go sit while I get snacks?" I gave them a box smile with my hands clasped behind my back.

"Thank you, Mr.J-"

"Call me Taehyung, babe." I was quick to cut them off, surprising them all.

The three teenagers looked at Jackson and Storm with raised eyebrows while the twins gave me knowing looks. I always got giggly when they called me Mr. Jeon.