12| Cute

Halfway through dinner, I felt a hand land on my right thigh, drawing small designs towards the inner of my thigh. When I look to my side I see Jungkook talking and laughing with the rest acting like he's not doing anything. Then I look over to my left at Namjoon who hasn't noticed anything. I continue to eat with slightly shaky hands, laughing every so often when someone says something funny.

I seemed to have forgotten or had gotten used to his hand there when my breath hitched due to his hand sliding further up and deeper into my inner thigh. I look up at Jungkook as a small, hushed whimper leaves my lips. I notice a playful smile falls on his lips as he side-eyed me.

Bogum use to do this when we went out with friends and it had always disgusted me and terrified me but with Jungkook...it was different. My heart raced in a good way and my whole body becomes giddy with excitement. His calloused hands feel so rough against my smooth skin and I love it. It was almost an addicting feeling.

I remember how he had rubbed circles on my hip that one night, and how he would do the same to my waist. It was a comforting gesture that I have come to really love with only a few times of experiencing it. Even if he's done it a few times I can't help but crave more for it.

"Tae, Darling, are you feeling okay? You face is red, do you have a fever?" Jin asks as he reaches over the table to feel my forehead with the back of his hand.

As he does so Jungkook removes his hand from my thigh. The warmth and weight of his hand making me whine once it was no longer there. Jungkook seemed to have noticed the effect he had on me since he smirked and winked at Namjoon who gave him a thumbs up.

"You don't look too well, you should rest," Yoongi suggests before giving Jungkook a weird look.

What the fuck is going on? Why is everyone planning things behind my back~?

"I think I'm gonna head to bed early," I sign with a fake yawn as I stand from the chair. Stretching as I do so.

"It's actually pretty late, it's already 11:20." Jimin states.

"I'll clean everything up then I'll come to tuck you in and say goodnight, Tae," Jin explains as he grabs my trash.

"You still tuck him in?" Hobi asks with sparkling eyes.

I love how Hobi hyung is so chill and excepting. Once we got home from the Cafe him and I had a chance to talk and hang out while putting my room together. He's a very bubbly person and I definitely enjoy being around him very much.

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I?" Jin asks.

"I don't know maybe because he's 21 years old?" Yoongi butts in.

"Does it bother you that Jin hyung tucks me in?" I ask him, a subtle pout on my lips.

"No not at all I'm just answering Jin's question." He says with a one-shoulder shrug. "I tuck Jimin into bed every night, too." He adds.

"That's because we sleep in the same bed you dumb ass," Jimin scoffed as he hit the back of Yoongi's head.

"Why didn't you tuck him when we all spent the night that one night?" Jungkook asks with one eyebrow raised.

"I did," Jin claims before continuing. "By the time the movie was over you guys were fast asleep. I tried to give Taehyung a kiss but he was to buried in your chest that I couldn't reach his face."

"Oh," Is all Jungkook says.

"Okay, well, I'm heading to bed. Goodnight guys!" I sign with a bright smile before turning to leave.

"Wait! Aren't you gonna give your Appa a hug and kiss goodnight?" Namjoon asks with a hurt facial expression.

I gasp before running up to him, throwing my arms around his neck. Letting him wrap his arms around my waist, holding me up high. Namjoon and Jin have been together for a long time. Like so long! They were friends for the first year of high school but the second year they became an item so they've been together for eight years! Where ever I was Jin was, and where ever Jin was, was his amazing boyfriend. Namjoon has always been there for Jin and I, never letting me down in any way.