S2-6| Inseparable

"I'm glad to see you two happy again," Namjoon chuckled, handing the blond his duffle bag just for Jungkook to take it and throw it over his shoulder.

"We are too. Rest assured it'll never happen again," Jungkook placed a tender kiss on his husbands head.

Taehyung giggled as he snuggled closer to the ravenett's side. Feeling the kiss to the top of his head as Jungkook gently squeezes his waist. His hands rested on his husband's chest, feeling jungkook's heartbeat against his palms.

"It better not because next time I'll cut your dick off and shove it so far up your ass, you'll taste it!" Jin threatened, trying to attack the younger.

Namjoon held Jin to his chest with more effort than he should have needed but his husband was not on terms with Jungkook. Especially since Jungkook had made Jin's precious baby cry. 

"Don't worry, hyung." Jungkook laughed at the threat.

Jungkook pulled his husband and him out the door. Sending a mocking wave to Jin who was still trying to get out of Namjoons arms. who, by the way, was terrified he would be bitten again. praying the two youngest would just hurry up and leave.

Taehyung giggled as his husband closed the door behind them. Still feeling the strong grip on his waist. Smiling down at the protective hold, he felt his heart flutter. letting the taller lead him to the car.

When jungkook opened the passenger seat for the blond, taehyung giggled. Letting his husband kiss his knuckles before running towards the driver's seat. 

Once they were on the road, Jungkooks hand was gently holding the other thick thigh. A lovesick grin plastered on his lips because of his pretty husband. Who was leaning over the middle console to rub his nose against jungkook's neck and leaving butterfly kisses.

"hmm, I missed your smell." Taehyung whimpered softly as he continued his actions.

"I'm sorry, love." was the only thing Jungkook could say at that moment. 

as much as he wanted to scoop his pretty lover into his lap, he couldn't since they were still driving. he didn't know how to comfort taehyung with words. he wasn't ready for their break. he didn't know how to handle the situation. and even after, he doesn't know how to talk about it without crying. 

Jungkook thought he had messed everything up with Taehyung. He thought he had lost his husband, his true love. It had him scared shitless. He felt as if he had lost himself again. 

It was hard when Taehying was forcibly taken from him. But it was even harder when Taehyung chose to walk out on him. It had broken his heart in ways he didn't know could be broken. and he would do everything in his power to make sure that never happens again.

He'll control his temper. Listen to every word Taehyung offers. He'll do better. He wont make the same mistake again. 

"I love you, Taehyung." 

Taehyung teared up at the words. His heart swelled in pure joy. 

How could he have done this to them? How could he have walked out on his husband? He shouldn't have reacted the way he did when he was the one who provoked his husband. This was a mistake on both ends and he knows he should never just leave. They are grown adults with kids. 

They must show Storm and Jackson what a healthy relationship. Two lovers don't just walk out on each other. They know that now. Especially Kim Taehyung.

"I love you so much more, Jungkook."

"And I love you the most,"

---

haha

Um...

It's been awhile lmao