5. The Guest

Aditi's point of view

Finally the last bell rang indicating that the first day of school is over and now it's time to go home.

Whole class started leaving from the classroom, I and Divya also pick our bags and started leaving out of the class.Today was a little busy day in school. We have five tests in total. I did good in other gour test but I don't know about my chemistry test.

I don't know about my whole day but one good thing happened with me at lunch. Today Dhruv join us for a lunch and also ate from my lunch. When I started developing crush, I stopped myself not to like him, bot to make a habit to see him everyday but I failed miserably and end uo fall in love with him. I mean, how could someone stop himself not to fall in love with him. Though he didn't do anything which impressed me and attracted me towards him but I don't know after seeing him first time I couldn't stop myself and started liking him.

I know my family doesn't love me because I am a girl. I always craved for their love. I always want my mummy to put her motherly hand on my head when I sleep on her her. Everyone says that daughters are the princess of their fathers and all fathers are possessive to their daughters but I never saw that love and girl in papa's eyes.

I always wanted to complain Atul bhaiya when some boy troubles me, I want him to protect me like a brother but he is too busy to look at his little sister.

But a hope lightened up me when I saw Dhruv for the first time. He is the light in my dark life. No matter how bad my day went but his one glimpse make my day and I feel the luckiest girl in this world. He is unaware of the little happiness he gave me daily. But the thought always making me sad that how would I found my little happiness when he went to college next or what if his father gets transferred in other city then they have to leave from here and leave the house they are currently rented.

Is my light in darkness also leave me alone?

As I and Divya reached the parking lot of our school I saw my light in darkness. He was standing near his byk, leaning on it, folding his both hands on his chest. He was looking no particular thing. He was looking lost like he was thinking about something very deeply and his eyes, they were not shining. They looked gloomy, like they were holding pain.

What is bothering him so much?

He was fine when I saw him in lunch.

Is something happened during this time?

I wanted to go to him and asked him what is bothering him so much, Why he is looking sad? I wanted to comfort  him and took away all his pain. A pang of hurt passing through between my heart looking at him like this.

But something happened, suddenly his eyes met with mine, for the nano seconds before they turned to the person who is standing beside me.

Divya..

Every time when I think he looked at me, I was wrong. He always look towards my side because of Divya. But it makes my heart fluttered even if he looked at me for a second.

After a minute or so his friend from the class came and pull him in present. The friend I was talking about is not his friend because Dhruv doesn't have any single friend. He doesn't like to make friends or talk to anyone. I know he is a introvert person but it feels like he deserted himself from others and isolated himself in his own cage.

They both sit on the bike. Dhruv starts the bike and he leaves from there.

"Aditi Let's go." I brought back from my thoughts by Divya.

She was standing at school bus door, waiting for me. At first Divya came school with Dhruv on his bike but because of me she started coming school in school bus just to give me company and I couldn't feel alone.