23. The slap of my beautiful sins

A very happy Eid to all my readers and their families. Hope this Eid bring so much happiness in our life and Allha help us in this pandemic.

I know I am very suck in wishing and rarely wish any festival to all my readers because I forget to wish. I am a kind of a person who love being isolated from others so it doesn't matters to me if I wish someone or not. But I will try next time to wish all the festivals to my readers.

Aditi's point of view

Smack..

"Aditi.."

I stumbled on my feet and was about to fall when Atul's bhiya strong hand meet to my face but two strong arms saved me from fall. Tears immidately streamed out from my both eyes and I tasted some metallic. I looked at the person with my teary eyes and it was non other than Dhruv itself.

His eyes were filled with concern and worry. He was looking at me with sympathy and pitty which I don't want to see in his eyes. He wiped something from my nose and then I came to know that my nose was bleeding.

"You worthless bitch. Today I won't leave you." Atul bhiya again raised his hand to slap me but before his hand could reach mine, Dhruv pulled me towards him hide me behind his back and hold Atul's bhiya hand in air while shooting a deadly glares to him. It all happened in a lightning speed that before you could blink the job was done.

Dhruv's one hand was holding Atul's bhiya hand and his other hand was on my waist hiding me more behind him. I hold Dhruv's shoulder from back and hide myself more behind his back when I saw the deadly anger in all my family members. It was like they wanted me dead today or more like they wanted to kill me by themselves. My body was shaking in fear and tears could not stop when I looked at Atul bhiya in fear. Both Dhruv and Atul bhiya looking at each other like they wanted to kill each other with their hands. Dhruv jaw was clenched and his grip in Atul's bhiya hand telling me much angry he is right now. Everyone looking at us. Divya and Anursdha aunty had tears in their eyes while Nkhil bhiya and Gautam uncle looking both of them.

"If you touch her one more time, I will dig your grave right here." Dhruv said through his clenched teeth while looking directly into his with rage and I clenched Dhruv's shirt in fist when I saw Atul bhiya glaring at me.

"Careful Malhotra, you are taking a side of my worthless sister." Atul bhiya said with same rage.

"Being her brother, doesn't give you any right to slap her." Dhruv jerked his hand away.

"Mahesh ji, what is happening here? Why did Atul slap Aditi?" Gautam uncle asked Papa, who was looking at Gautam uncle in rage.

"Asked you son what he did behind your back?" Papa shouted on Gautam uncle and I saw Nikhil bhiya fisted his both hands and Anuradha aunty was stopping him to say something between elders. Dhruv was looking at papa in confusion.

"Dhruv what are they talking about?" Gautam uncle asked Dhruv.

"Dhruv you don't have to worry about something. Remember, your brother is standing beside you." Nikhil bhiya said while shooting glares to Atul bhiya.

On the other side I was cry mess. My nose stopped bleeding but tears were not. Divya was too afraid to even take a step towards because her eyes telling everything, she is frightened right now. She is delicate one in this room more than. She didn't even imagin what I faced in my whole life. That is one of the reasons I hide things from her because she does not take all this.

I am sorry for her, she is witnessing all of this just because of me.

"I also don't know Nikhil, what they are talking about?" Dhruv said while glaring at Atul bhiya and then Papa.