82. Riots

Dhruv's point of view

I was passing through the corridor towards my office, my team was walking behind me while everyone was looking at me stupidly.

Idiots..

Nowadays I lost most of the times. My mind wasn't present in my work and all the I just think about my wife and how crazily I am in love with her. Even now I still have this stupid smile on my face when I was thinking our morning make out. I wasn't planning of doing what I did. First I was just adoring her when she was sleeping but suddenly I have this urge to touch her and I don't know when I started kissing her. Though it was hot but I was so close to make love with her and she didn't even stop me making its all difficult for me to control myself.

I don't know what happened to her after every kisses and make out that she suddenly feel shy and make sure to keep distance from me, like this morning after shower when she was getting ready and I was trying yo get close to her she just keep her distance from me. I tried to flirt with her but she made sure not to catch the hints and deliberately being innocent. It was not irritating but cute.

Today I am taking her to our first official dinner date. I have booked the table for both of us in a very fancy restaurant, arranged a beautiful dress for her which will reach to her by noon and hired men to set a romantic date for both of us.

I entered inside my cabin and set on my chair. Shastri ji was waiting for my order but I was still lost in the dream of my beautiful neighbour and thinking how can I impress her so she can confessed that she likes me at least.

"Sir these are the arbitrator of land acquisition and collection of land revenue." Shastri ji words bring me back to the reality and remind me that why I am here.

I take the file from his hand and opened it, pretend to be reading it but my mind was still occupied by her.

Would she also thinking about me like I am thinking about her?

"Should I bring something for you?" Shastri ji asked me.

"Yes, A black coffee.." I sighed and closed my eyes to get off from her thoughts but when I closed my eyes her face came in-front of me.

Shit...

****

Evening came soon and my work is still pending. I have already called my men I hired for arrangements and they have informed me that all the arrangements are done. I called Aditi but her phone was switched off that means she was still in the examination hall. Today she has two exam of three hours and I drop her a message to call me after her exam. I will pick her myself after the exam and we both will go to home together.

Today I came to visit the site of the road of near by village and my whole team was with me. The inspection was done and I thought to give a call to Aditi. I checked the time in my wrist watch. It's 5 in the evening. Aditi exam must be over by now. I bring out my phone from my pocket and dialled Aditi's number.

I frown when her mobile phone is still switched off.

Dhruv- Call me after you come out from examination hall.

I leave her one more message. I am going to wait for her call for more half an if she won't pick up I am going to call her Dean to know her where abouts.

"Sir shall we go?" Shastri ji asked me when I was typing the message to Aditi. I nodded my head and one constable open the car door for me. I sit inside the car and again I head off to my office.

After reaching to my office again, I bury my head in the pile of files as I don't want to leave anything for tomorrow. Tonight I have a date with my wife and I don't to have any tension of pending work in my head. I just want to feel free around her.