2. When I saw him first time

Adhiti's point of view

"Aadi..come fast. We are going to be late for class." Divya yelled from downstairs.

It's almost our computer class time and we are getting late because I was doing the laundry and didn't realize the time.

"Just five minutes, Divya."

I hurriedly wore my ear

ings matching to my baby pink anarkali suit. After putting my dupatta on my neck, I took my books from my study table. When I was taking my books from my study table my eyes fell on the close window of his room. It's been four days, I last saw him. After his arrival for days ago and my encounter with him, I didn't see him. It's like he locked himself in the house. I don't know why but first time he closed his window.

At night, I set in my study table, hoping that he will open his window and then I will see him but luck is not on my side and my eyes were craved for his one glimpse

.

I took the books from my study table and finally leave my room.

****

When I reached downstairs, I saw a very angry Divya. She show me her watch and I looked at her apologetically.

"Sorry, I was busy with house chores."
I said walking to her.

"Will you buy me an ice-cream?" She asked me in a blank voice while shooting the fake daggers towards me and I know I get her here.

"You don't have to ask. I will buy you two instead." I said while grinning and she rolled her eyes with a smile on her lips.

When we both walked outside from my house I saw Nikhil bhaiya waiting for both of us near the car. He gave a brotherly smile to both of us and we both walked to him.

"You both make me your driver." Nikhil bhaiya said while sitting inside the car. He was sitting on the driver seat, Divya on passenger seat and I was sitting at the back.

"Papa gave this duty to you bhaiya so better you get use to it." Divya said with a smirk.

Akhil bhaiya inserted the key and started driving.

"Yeah, only for four days. My vacations come to an end. I will return to the college then who will you chose to be your driver." Nikhil bhaiya said while smirking back on Divya.

I was smiling on the bickering of both siblings while looking outside the window. I wish, Atul bhaiya and I also share this kind of siblings relationship like Divya share with her both brothers. They fight, complained but at the end of the day, they love each other. The relationship between Atul Bhaiya and I is different. He is kind of dominating person and wants to control my life. I can't share my problems with him. He doesn't care what I want to do or what I want to be in my life. He just care about himself and how he could get his number high in our father's eyes.

Once I told him about a boy who followed me after the school, instead of teaching him a lesson bhaiya got angry on me and scolded me for my dressing style. He told me that I made him attract towards him and deliberately open my hair in school so I could get the attention from boys. Atul bhiya's words pinched me like an arrow. I was in my school dress and always tie my hair and open them sometimes. After that day I decided, not to share anything to Atul bhaiya and keep them to myself. Next day I complained of that boy to our class teacher and after that day he stopped following me.

I never share things of my family issues with Divya. It's not good to bitching around about your family. So I always chose to keep quiet when it comes to my family because still I don't understand my family.