109. The window

Aditi's point of view

It's 12 p.m and function ends with full burst. Guests returned to their house and it's time to say goodbye to Dhruv. Sothat he could come tomorrow with Barat to take me with him. We were standing at the exit of the mansion bidding them goodbye. My biological family is still here pretending to be happy in my happiness.

Yes, you read it right. I still call them my biological family and I don't know if they are pretending or actually happy in my happiness. I still not forgive them I just accept them in my life. It's not easy to forgive after what they had done to me because it's not too long when Dhruv and I went to Saharanpur in Siddharth and Preeti's wedding and my biological mother bring neighbours to our door step claiming that the girl like me doesn't deserve to live in their respective family. I will never ever able to forgive them ever in my life. I don't want to have any relation with him. I just accept him because of my Dhruv. He has done so much fir me and for the first time he asked me to do something for the peace of my mind then how could I ignore his request also my niece Advika I have to accept them. I don't want her to face things which I have gone through because she born in a family who doesn't like a girl.

I looked my nephew, Advik who is playing with Rayansh. He doesn't even know who I am and why he is parents here. I hope he is not like his father Atul. I wish he would be the best brother for his sister Advika. My sister-in-law, my bhabhi Megha, she doesn't know how badly I want to meet her when I lived with my biological family and came to know that Atul has a girlfriend. But she is not like Atul. She is kind and polite unkike her husband.

My biological Brother, father and mother keep trying to talk to me in whole function but I feel suffocated around them so I ignore them.

"It's getting late. We should leave now. So we could come tomorrow on time.", My chain of thoughts break when Anuradha mummy speaks.

I looked at Dhruv he was looking at me with concern and worry. I gave him a small smile but I know he knows that this smile was not my usual one. This smile is the one which hold so many sorrow behind it. I lookd away from him to hide the pain I was feeling right now.

"I think I should stay sometime.", I looked at Dhruv when he speak, looking at others.

"Why...?", Divya asked him.

"Raghav may need my help in wedding preparations.", He said looking at Raghav.

"Dear jija ji, we all know why do you want to stay here. Wedding preparations is already done and you are not allowed to meet my dear sister till tomorrow. Please come tomorrow with barat.", Raghav come to Dhruv's side and smirk.

"What is this Dhruv bhiya? It's just only one night. You can't even wait for tomorrow.", Divya said while rolling her eyes.

"Raghav you are forgetting that we need to discuss something.", Dhruv said while greeting his teeth and giving all hints to Raghav but he stay oblivious deliberately.

"As long as we have discussed everything. Uncle aunty, you might be getting late.", Raghav said looking at Dhruv's parents.

Everyone stiffened their laugh which made me blush and I looked down.

"Yes son we are getting late. We should leave now and Raghav please lock all windows and door of your house. I know my son.", Gautam papa teased Dhruv which made his ears and neck turned into red shade.

"Papa do you really think doors and windows can stop my little brother. You are highly mistaken.", Nikhil bhiya also joined them.

"Don't worry Nikhil, I tighten the security around the house so we don't get the intruder at the middle of the night.", Raghav said while looking between me and Dhruv with smirk. I was blushing while Dhruv was shooting dagers at Raghav's direction as Raghav well know how Dhruv used to come in the middle of night to my bua ji's house after junoing the wall.