114. Fights

Dhruv's point of view

It's been a week Aditi and I moved to my parents house. We still did not track down Rahul till now. Once we got his location but when we reached to the location, he was not there. Raghav increased the security around the house and I littrely put a curfew on Aditi and asked her to stay at home till we got Rahul. She did not oppose as she she also understand the seriousness of the situation.

In this past week I got attacked multiple times. Infact today my car met the accident. Thanks to god it was not a major accident and no one were harmed. I did not discuss it with Aditi as I doesn't want her to get worried unnecessarily. Raghav knows about this and he put all his force to track down Rahul. On the day of attack when police reached to our house there were no one but they found the blood on the floor which was of two men who attacked Aditi.

Tody I got irritate easily because of this fasaad is going on. Last time when Aditi was in danger in riots I acted like a jerk and push her. This time I am scared too of loosing her but I will do everything to protect her.

Car stopped at the driveway of my parents house and I stepped down from the car. I was tired from the work load as well as from this Rahul drama. I stopped on my step when I heard giggles from the garden. I frown and move to the garden. There I saw, Aditi was sitting with mummy, Nikita bhabhi and Divya and they were having their evening tea.

I felt anger build up inside me. Aditi should not be out here when her life was in danger. I cleared this to her not to go out from house till this matter get sort, not even in the garden. Also she has her UPSC mains exam with in a month, she should be study right now.

"Aditi....", I called her out and walked to her. She was giggling with others but turn when she heard her name. She got the smile looking at me.

"What are you doing here?", I asked while greeting my teeth. She felt my anger and stood up from the chair.

"Dhruv I..."

"I asked you not to come out from the house and You have a exam with in a month, you should be study right now. Instead of doing that you are sitting here and gossiping. This is not the exam you clear just like that. Dedicate towards it or leave it.", I glared at her while greeting my teeth. Tears bring in her eyes when she looked at me with anger and without saying anything she leave from there.

"What was that Dhruv. You littrely out her in a house arrest. I can understand tht her life was in danger but you put the wole house under your observation. She is following all your oders. She was studying since morning and she just came out from her room for a breath. You should have not shouted on her.", I looked at mummy who was scolding me for lashing out my anger on Aditi.

"Mummy is right Dhruv. Aditi just came out from her room.You should not do that.", Nikita bhbahi also took her favour.

"Now go and apologize to her.", Mummy odered me and sighed while walking towards my room.

When I came to our room Aditi was sitting on the study table and studying. I wanted to apologise to her but I didn't. What I have done was wrong. I lash out my irritation and anger on her and I can see how hard see was preparing for her exam.

"Aditi....", I called her but she didn't turn to me.

"Aditi where is my blue t-shirt?", I asked trying to get her attention but she did not move to me. I sighed and
after taking the towel I went to the washroom for a shower.

After taking the long shower when I came out she was still sitting on the same spot and studying. I thought to pacify her but I know she would not listen to me right now so without disturbing her I went downstairs to check the security around the house.