94. The deal

Dhruv's point of view

By the time I reached home it was already night but the moon still does not shine in sky. I don't know how I am going to face Aditi. Not because I know her past but because I know what she has gone through, I hope no girl can go through. Life can not be more difficult for her. But the most beautiful thing in Aditi is, even if she is completely broken but she still fights back with a smile on her face.

She thinks that she is tired of fighting against the world but she doesn't know that she doesn't give up on things easily. She fights for that 1% chance she has. I looked at my right hand which has white bandage. I almost forgot that I have a cut on my hand and don't know how I am going to explain this to my wife.

I entered the main hallway of the house and saw ladies were having fun, cracking jokes and discussing each other's dresses. Aditi was nowhere to seen but like she heard my heart beats, I saw her climbing down from the stairs. She was wearing the red lehnga I had gifted her this morning and with all the ornaments she was taking my breath away.

Her anklets were tinkling when she was climbing down the stairs and her face was glowing. When she was climbing down from the stairs, I feel like and angle was climbing down from the heaven just for me. Seeing the sindoor in her mang and mangalsutra on her neck give me the satisfaction that this angle is only mine. I could not move my eyes from her. Again tears brim into my eyes and blurred my vission.

She noticed my presence in the hallway and gave me smile. If today she doesn't have a fast, I would have walked to her and kissed her those red lips, assuring her that she is not alone in this battle. Her Dhruv is with her now and he takes the revenge with every person who causes a tears in her eyes, who ruined her dignity.

She started walking towards me and I met her in a half way. We both were standing at the corner, far from the everyone's eyes. She has a smile on her face when she was walking towards me while I was just seeing her with lots of love and adoration.

"You are late..." She complaint but have a smile on her face.

"Sorry, stuck in a work." I said while caressing her cheeks. I can feel the lump forming in my throat but I gulp down my emotions because I don't want to ruin this moment when I am with the most beautiful girl.

"How am I looking?" She asked with a hope that I compliment her.

"Gorgeous, like always. Not even a question." I said while tucking back the loose strand of her hair.

"I got ready only for you." She said.

"I know.." I caressed her cheeks making them red. She put her hand on mine which was on her cheek but she frown and remove my hand from her face. She took my bandage palm in her hand and looked at me with worry.

"What happened? Where did you get this?" She asked with concern. Her eyes turn red when tears welled up in her eyes.

"It's nothing, the glass broke into my hand." I lied to her while taking my hand away from her but she again took my hand in her both hands and looked at it with lot of concern.

"Why did you not take care of yourself? I am going to call Shastri ji and order him to replace all glass with steel." I chuckled hearing her but I could feel the pain in my chest.

"You know, he works under me?" I said with a teasing smile.

"So what...? I am going to scold him if he does not take care of you." She said and glared at me.

"Does it hurts?" She asked with concern.

"I am fine baby.", I took my hand from her and cupped her cheek.