28. The broken bridge 2

Dhruv's point of view

"So you are telling me you arrested this gentleman who is sitting in front of me." Raghav asked the senior constable while pointing to me.

We all are sitting in his cabin. Both the constable, who were arrested me before now standing at my right in stiff position and I was keep clenching and unclenching my fist try to control myself, waiting for the drama to end so I could get some drinks and cigarettes into my system.

"Yes, Sir.." They both said while looking confused.

"Do you guys want to get suspended right now? Do you know who he is?" Raghav asked them and they both shake heads immediately.

"You both arrested the District Magistrate of this city. This whole city is under in his control. Basically he owns this city and you are telling me you arrested him, even you misbehaved with him. Don't you guys love your job." Their heads spun to my direction and they looked at me with shock. I didn't even spared the glance in their direction and maintain my pocker face.

"What..? Si...si...sir..we don't know about you. Please forgive us sir." They both started pleading me but I keep sitting in the chair with my pocker face, ignoring their pleads and requests. It wasn't like I am going to suspend them or complaint to their senior authorities or request to Raghav to suspend them. I just blocked everyone's voice to reach me because they are irritating me. If I loose my control, no one here will be able to stop me and I turn this police station into a battle ground.

"That's why I told you Shukla ji, read newspaper daily. See what you had done." I looked at Raghav and I can see the mischievousness on his face. He was messing with both the constables.

He winked at me and I can't help myself to roll my eyes.

"From now on I will buy the newspaper daily." The senior constable, Shukla ji said.

"I will do the same sir ji. But please don't suspend us. I got married last month. My in-laws let me marry to their daughter because of my government job." The young constable requested to me. I glared at Raghav and warned him with my eyes to clear this matter as soon as possible other wise his ugly ass is in danger and turning into red soon.

He understand my warning and clear his throat.

"Shukla ji, Chaudhary you both wait outside. I will talk to him and requested him not to take any action." He said while suppressing his laugh.

"Thank you sahab ji (Sir). I will tell my wife to made ladoo for you." Shukla ji said while joining his both hands in front of Raghav.

"That will be great Shukla ji and you Chaudhary...?" Raghav asked while raising his both eyebrows on the young constable.

I know he is corrupted from the start.

"I will tell my wife to made biryani for you." Chaudhary spoke immediately before he gets late in the train.

"Good...now you both can go." Raghav dismissed them and as they leave his cabin he broke into laugh.

"That was fun dude. I should try this again." He laughed while looking at me but I was far away to take any interest in his childish game. I gave him stern look and soon his laugh turn into a cough and he pretended to drink water to subside his cough.

Asshole...

"Okay, Dhruv be serious and tell me what is going in your life. You didn't meet me after our transfer in Lucknow even you were ignoring my calls and when You decided to call me I found you in my police station. This is not the first time, I saved you from such situations. You were lucky that I am the S.P. of this city because as far as I know you you didn't even bother to tell anyone about your identity." Raghav deadpanned but I can see the concern in his eyes.