76. Delhi...

Aditi's point of view

Do you know how does it feel when your dreams come true. I also don't know till my dream come true.

My biggest dream was marrying my handsome neighbour.

I feel proud when I saw the article of him in the newspaper. I also don't know, how many times I have read that article but when I read it, it always feel like I am reading it first time and all the time I have smile on my face, like right know when I am sticking that article in my diary with glue.

Door open of the bedroom and Dhruv entered inside. I startled and quickly closed my diary.

"What are you doing?" He asked while walking to my study table.

He has arranged the study table in our room for me and it face the window.

"Nothing, just finished a chapter." I said and gave him smile. I wasn't lying, I have completed it fifteen minutes ago.

"Go to sleep now. You woke up early." He said while patting my cheek.

I smiled an nodded my head. He sit on the edge of the bed and got busy in his mobile phone while I went to freshen up and change my clothes. By the I came out of the washroom Dhruv was already lying on the bed, resting his head on arm and lost in deep thoughts.

His eyes went to me and he smile. I also gave him smile and laid down on the bed beside him.

"How the time have passed. Once we used to neighbour and now we are husband and wife." He said while looking at the ceiling.

"Do you like this change?" I asked following his gaze.

"I do. Do you?" He asked.

A smile came to one my face and I said still looking at the ceiling, "I have dreamed of it."

He smiled and looked at me, "What does that mean?"

I looked at him and smiles, "Nothing, you don't understand."

"Make me.."

"I will, when the right time come." I again turn my face to the ceiling.

"Come here..."

He extended his right arm to me and asked me to come close to him. I was hesitant to go into his arms. After Our pool incident I feel shy around him but he doesn't leave a chance to tease me.

"Aditi...." He said like a warning. I couldn't resist anymore. Without waiting any more minute I get close to him and put my head on his chest while he arms engulfed me in his arms. He hold my thigh and put it around him and trace his hand on it lovingly. I felt a kiss on my forehead and I closed my eyes, feeling relaxed.

"Dhruv...."

"Hmmm..."

"Can I ask you something?" I said while fixing my eyes to the wall in-front of me. I can hear his heart beats and they are music to my ears.

"You don't have to take my permission, just ask." His voice was soft.

He was playing with my hair while his left hand was resting on my thighs.

"If it's not me, then whom will you marry with? " I was hesitant to ask him but I know I have to for my mental peace. I want yo know if he love Priya and came between both the lovers.

"No one..." Without waiting any second he replied without any hesitation but it leave me in little confusion.

"Then what about Priya and your engagement?" I asked still looking at the same wall.