88. The unlock door

Dhruv's point of view

"Aahhh... Dhruv...."

"I love you Aditi....It feels amazing inside you..." I again give a hard push and Aditi again moan my name.

My sweat drip to Aditi and her tears streems down from her cheeks. She arched her back and pulled me closer to her. Her legs were locked behind back and she scratch my back with her long nails when I was pleasuring her.

"Dhruv...faster..." She whispered in my ear and I thrust inside her fast. She is driving me crazy.

I locked my lips with her, kissing her passionately, squeezing her boobs while thrusting inside her. My beautiful neighbour laying naked under me while I was making love with her, feeling our love, I can do anything for this.

I feel myself close. Any time I can cum inside her.

Tring.....Tring...

Tring....Tring...

I moaned, turned my face to the side and opened my eyes slowly, but I closed them soon when the sun rays hit me. But my stupid phone keep ringing.

Who the fuck is calling me in the morning and intrupt my hot dream with my wife. I was just about to finish.

I groaned and pickup the phone.

It's Raghav..Who could else be?

"Hello...."

"It could be a good reason or else I am going to kick your ass for disturbing my sleep." I still feel sleepy.

"I am sorry..I couldn't sleep whole night after you shared things with me." What he said my sleep went away and I sit on the bed, resting my back to the headboard.

"But how did you know that it's all connected. Aditi's abduction, Nikhil's business, Rahul and that girl, you found in Mumbai?" I can feel his curiosity. It's all fucking a puzzle which I came to know after that pictures of Aditi, someone has send me months ago. I couldn't just let them go and that message I have received before Priya's parents' aniversary which made me go to Mumbai to find the truth.

The person asked me to leave Aditi and send many more pictures of her. In some of them she wasn't wearing anything. I swear when I find that person who caused pain to my Aditi, I will rip his heart.

"I think so. But I couldn't find much in Mumbai expect that someone tried to pull Nikhil's business down from Mumbai. Nikhil is not some kind of business tycoon that someone has to afraid of him and I could not trace that gilr who used to work in Rahul's home? It's like she never exist. I want you to find that girl. I have a strong feeling that Rahul has something to do all of this. " I keep my voice low while looking at my beautiful wife who was sleeping beside me. I still can't belive that I have confessed my love to her and we made love last night.

"I am keeping my eyes on Rahul. I am sure we will find that girl soon. But I don't understand how Aditi get involved in all of this?" He asked.

"I asked our old neighbours. They said that she ran away with her boyfriend."

"This can't be true. Aditi is not like that."

"I know. I have checked the old news papers and they stated the same but I don't fucking belive them. Someone has played with Aditi when she was alone in Saharanpur. No one believes her, not even her parents. They throw her outside instead." I greeted my teeth in anger.

"May be she was kidnapped by someone. Why don't you ask Aditi about it?" He said, putting 2 and 2 together.

"I am thinking the same but I could not ask Aditi directly. I don't want her to get into any panick attack." I looked at her and again love crawled inside my chest with the pain she had gone through in past years.