65. The untold emotions

Aditi's point of view

Sun again risen in the sky, bring the new morning and a new hope in life. But my life has changed yesterday when Dhruv married me suddenly. I don't know if it's a good change or bad but I know he used to belong to someone and I snatched him from his fiancée.

I committed a sin.

I have never meet such a kind person as Dhruv. He sacrifices his happiness to save me. My love for him increase. Yes, I want him, I am madly in love with him and want to marry him but in the way he married me, sacrificing his happiness, going against his family. I am angry on him and will be because he doubted on me, showed those pictures on my face and I can see in his eyes that he believed them.

I am angry on him because he made me feel special every time we met but he was betraying his fiancée. As a woman I never want to ruined someone's relationship for my happiness. I can't be selfish.

I am angry on him because he married me forcefully and sacrifice everything for me even the trust of his family.

Maybe as the time pass he may leave me but at least I have the happiness once I was his wife.

I was sitting on the bed in my bride's lehnga and don't know what to do. Whole night I could not sleep seeing Dhruv tossing and turning. I could sleep at dawn only for one hour and when I opened my eyes he was not there and I found myself lying on bed under the blanket.

He already went. I never think the next day of my marriage will be like this where I don't have anything to wear and the one who married me left me.

My eyes went to my empty palms. A tear drop to them. Every girl applied henna in her hand for her husband 's name but how unlucky I am, I could not even write that happiness in my destiny when I am going to marry to the person I love from my childhood.

I looked up to the door when someone knocked it but before I could open it someone open the door from outside and Nikita bhabhi walked inside the room with some clothes in her hand.

I also stood up looking at her and she smiled.

I took my dupatta on my head and touch her feet.

"Arre....don't. I am not that old." She made a joke to lighten up the situation between us.

"These are some my clothes. Nikhil asked me to give you that." She said while giving me some piles of sarees.

I touch the fabric which feels soft under my touch. I have never touch such soft stuf ever. These sarees must be very expensive. They are still maintain but looked little old.

"I am sorry in short period I can only arrange that." She looked at me apologetically. I gave her a small smile but choose not to say anything.

I want to ask her about Dhruv but I don't know how to ask her. I was not getting the courage how to frame my thoughts in front of her. Whole family was against our marriage so I don't want to ask anything which bring chaos in the family.

"He left to office early. Also he has to do some settlement with his landlord and bring his stuff. He asked me to see you after waking up." I looked at her and tears bring in my eyes. I looked down to hide them. She answered my unasked question.

"Mumma...." She was about say something when little Reyansh enter inside the room holding his toy car in his hands. He exactly look like Nikhil bhiya with the little bit complex of his mother.

"Awe..my baby wake up early." Nikita bhabhi pinched his right cheek and kissed on it.

He raised his both hands to pick him in her arms. Nikita bhabhi pick him in her arms and he was looking at me curiously.