110. The wedding

Author' point of view

The day has finally come when Dhruv and Aditi are going to marry and both of them were happy but nervous at the same time. Last time when they got married they didn't know that they were getting married so they never know how does it feel when you are going to marry to someone but both of them feel lucky that this day has come again in their life and they are having all the experience of wedding which they missed last time.

Aditi was sitting in her room in her bridal Avtar. She never thought she could be look beautiful as a bride. Her heart's beats were fast, her palm are sweating and her eyelids are down because she was feeling shy when someone looked at her more than a minute. She was getting all the attention today. She doesn't know what she will do when finally Dhruv come in-front of her as her groom.

Only one question is buzzing in her head, does Dhruv also feeling the same as she is feeling right now.

She looked down to her hands. Her henna turn into the darkest colour and she can't stop smiling to herself to know that her henna colour could not describe Dhruv's love. It's more than that.

Dhruv's family from the village also arrived. They came to meet her early in the morning but soon left as they have to go ready to come with Barat. When Raghav's mother Rita saw Aditi as vride she started crying while hugging to Aditi which bring tears in Aditi's eyes also but she control them as she doesn't want to make the situation more emotional. Her biological mother also came to meet her and gave her gift but Aditi doesn't feel any emotion when her mother hugged her. She accepted her family but she doesn't know if she ever forgive them for their deeds.

"Aditi do you wanna have something? You also didn't have your breakfast. You know later you won't get time to have anything?", Aditi looked up when Megha asked her.

Aditi shake her head as no, "No bhabhi I'm fine."

Aditi doesn't have any compliant with Megha. As long as she talked to Megha, she knows she is the kind lady, who loves Atul.

"Der lag raha hai?", Megha asked while putting her palm on her cheek.

(Are you nervous?)

Aditi bent her down little and nodded her head. Atleast Megha noticed how nervous she was feeling right now.

"Don't worry, every girl feel the nervousness before their marriage.", Megha made her understand and Aditi gave her a small smile. Suddenly Megha's eyes went to Aditi's neck and she frown.

"Aditi..this hold chain doesn't suite with other jwellery. Can you remove it?", Megha asked while holding the gold chain in her fingers. Aditi's hands automatically went to that gold chain and she looked at Megha.

"No bhabhi... Dhruv made me wear this chain on our first wedding. I can't remove it.", Aditi looked at Megha.

Megha smiled and whispered okay. Suddenly a girl shouted and informed everyone taht The barat has finally come and every girl went to the balcony to see the barat while Aditi's heat started beating faster and she feels butterflies in her stomach.

On the other side Dhruv was sitting on the horse looking all handsome as grrom and smiling looking at his family who were dancing in-front of him. Divya was dancing with Nikita while Raghav was shaking his butt with Nikhil. He joined the barat as Dhruv's friend but he full fill his brother's duty when Dhruv reached to his house door. Anuradha and Gutam were also dancing with Rayansh in their arms. When teh barat reached to teh door Atul pull Megha to the dance floor and they also danced with Aditi's biological parents.

At the end Rita whispered something in Raghav's ear and he nodded his head. He looked at Atul and they both made Dhruv step down from the horse according to the ritual. Though Dhruv and Raghav doesn't like to involve Atul in any ritual but they also doesn't want him to feel unwanted in his sister's wedding.