90. Romance in office

Aditi's point of view

If I asked myself that life could be batter now, I said no because I finally have my love, my handsome neighbour with me. It's been month Dhruv and I confessed our love and give each other every thing. We fights, we didn't talk sometimes, we get busy with our day but we never forget of taking care of eachother.

Dhruv never leave a chance to kiss me and love me. Nikita bhabhi and Divya all the time pulled my legs and asked me about my nights. Everything is going smooth between Dhruv and Nikhil and he is helping Nikhil bhiya in his business which was almost fallen down because of his wrong decision. Dhruv helped him to get new investors but we all know Nikhil bhiya still have a long way to be a successful business and still have to learn a lot about his dicissions in business.

"Ugghhhh...." I gasped loudly when two strong arms hold me from behind and he rested his chin on my right shoulder while I hands were dirty with wheat dough.

"Dhruv what are you doing?" I asked while having a blushing smile on my face.

"Loving my wife." He said while kissing on my right cheek. I gasped and chuckled when he twirled me and sandwich me between him and kitchen counter. I put my both arms around his neck while he hold me tight with my bare waist as I was wearing a saree. He didn't say anything and keep looking at me with his dreamy eyes and that dreamy smile on his face.

"I love you so much." He said while keep looking at me with his deamy eyes.

"I love you too..." Now I no more fear confessing my love to my handsome neighbour.

He closed his and started leaning in to kiss me but I out my hand on his mouth. He opened his eyes and frown.

"We are not in our room." I remind him. He looked around but it didn't affect him.

"I don't care." He started leaning again and closed the distance between our lips. I leaned back and again out my and on his lips to stop him.

"But we made love last night."

"Last night wasn't enough.." He leaned more but I keep leaning back.

"..and what about this morning?" I remind him about the oral sex we had in a morning.

"That time I wasn't inside you." I gripped my waist and squeeze it, making me weak with my knee.

"Kiss me Aditi...." He whispered near my lips.

"I can't...." I whispered again.

"I won't budge or make a move. Kiss me love.." The way he whispered I just want to kiss him passionately but we are in kitchen.

My heart was beating faster, my cheeks were red. I closed my eyes, stood on my toes and was ready to kiss him.

"Shiiitttt......shitttt.. guys...At least use your room." I pushed Dhruv when I heard Divya's voice but my husband was glaring at her.

"No...no ..we are doing nothing..." I fumbled. I make move to walk towards her but Dhruv hold my hand and keep me close to him.

"Can you please leave? My wife was just about to give me kiss and you ruined it." Dhruv says with irritation.

"Kitchen is not a place for a romance." She made a face.

"I'll ask you after you get marry. Now get lost." He said while turning to me and leaned for a kiss.

"No...no Divya. It's nothing..." I pushed him and he glareed at me while Divya walked out from the kitchen and Dhruv pulled me towards him.

"You are not leaving without a kiss." He says and looked pissed.