105. Date night

Please read chapter 104 as today I gave the double update.

Aditi's point of view

It's new morning and I am making breakfast for my husband who is running late for his office. We both woke up late as we both were up late at night.

Yes, you guessed it right. He was never done with me. We were making love late at night. Barely a night spend when we both don't done it. Almost every night I layed under him when he make love to me. But I don't know what happened to him in this morning. He looks nervous. When I asked him something he was just answering in yes or no. I know he was noticing me but when I looked at him, he looked away.

"Aditi....", I was chopping the salad for a sandwich when he came inside the kitchen.

"Hmmm....aapko kuch chaiye? Hum aapke liye abhi buna dete hai.", I said while stirring the curry with spetula.

(Do you need anything? I'll make for you.)

He stood beside me and started playing with tomato.

"Mmmm...no..just wanted to spend some time with you.", He thined his lips and looked down. I know something is going inside his mind but he is not saying it.

I switched off the gass put all things aside and turn to him. I put my palm on his forehead and then under his chin.

"Dhruv aap thik to hai na? Aapko fever to nahi. Mai subha se dekh rahi hu aap kuch badle hue se lag rahe hai.", I asked in bit worry.

"I am fine.", He hold my hand, traced his thumb over my knuckles. He tuck a loose strand behind my ear while I looked at him in confusion.

"Will you go on a date with me?", He asked.

"Huh...?", I looked at him like an idiot because my mind wasn't working.

"I know I would have take you earlier but things happened and I did get a chance to take you out on our first official date. Also you know how stupid I am. I really take thi....."

"Yes....",

"Huh....?", He looked at me in confusion.

"I'll go with you.", I said without blinking, keep looking at him, like an idiot.

Dhruv Malhotra, my husband finally asked me again for a date. I should celebrate this day every year.

"Well that was easy then I expected. I was being nervous without any reason.", He chuckled and shake his head.

"Thankyou sweetheart. Be ready by 7. We will go on a date.", He kissed on my cheek and left from the kitchen, leaving me numb. Dies he even care what state I am right now.

****

After composing myself I came to the hall with breakfast and saw Dhruv was sitting on the couch and he was watching a t.v very tenderly. A news was playing on the t.v and his all focus was on it. Instead of setting the breakfast on dinning table I set the breakfast on sofaset table and sit beside Dhruv.

I was shocked looking at the news. I took the T.V remote and increased the volume.

Saharanpur's MLA Rahul Sharma got arrested in a money laundering case. Rahul just shifted to Lucknow to his residence for C.M elections and now this news is coming.

In this morning around 4 o'clock ED and Incometax department raid Rahul Sharma's resident and they recovered around 800 crore from his residence itself. His father and ex M.P Mukesh Sharma trying all his way to save his son but he he can not do anything till now and the big news is coming from our sources that Rahul Sharma is also arrested in a rape charge. An FIR was launged against him. The girl came in-front of police after 5 years. She said that he kidnapped her when she was on her way back to home and captured her for whole month. She claimed that he and his friends gang raped her. No one knows who is the girl was but Lucknow's S.P Raghav Singh Rathore file this FIR and took the statement of girl. Now C.M Rao is marching on road against Rahul Sharma. He requested judiciary to give Rahul Sharma a tough punishment.