18. My brother

Aditi's point of view

"Okay..I'll see you at school." Divya said while waving her hand to me and open the main door of her house.

"Okay..see you at school." I said while giving her small smile. Divya and I both bid our goodbyes and enter our houses.

Today is the last day of our computer classes. Divya and I successfully competed our computer course and ready to take the certificates. They will distribute the certificates after three days so we have to go to computer class after three days because after that Diwali holidays will start. It's been more than two weeks when I last saw Dhruv and when he kissed me on my forehead. I can still feel his lips on my forehead and every time I think about it, I feel butterflies in my stomach and automatically my lips curled into a smile. That was the first time when someone kissed me on my forehead and showed his loving gesture towards me by a kiss.

The next morning when I come downstairs to go my house I didn't see Dhruv. I waited for him till breakfast but he didn't come downstairs. He was playing hide and seek with me till now. Nither I see him in school nor in home. Though, everyday I saw his bike parked in the parking lot but he never come infront of me. It was like he was deliberately avoiding me. Maybe he was regretting to kiss me on my forehead. Maybe he was thinking that it was worthless to show a loving gesture to a worthless girl. I felt pain in my heart thinking about that. I don't want Dhruv think me as worthless person.

Nikhil bhiya come last week for Diwali and enjoying his holidays with his family. Divya also meet me less because Nikhil bhiya is at home and she wanted to spend her time with her elder brother. So I decided not to go to her house to meet her as I don't want to disturb them.

But when my emotions took over me, the desperation of seeing Dhruv for atleast one time get increased, I really wanted to break all obstacles between us, wanted break his room's door and just wanted to see him for hours.

It is really difficult to pass the day without getting his one glimpse and after his forehead kiss it's hard to cantrol. He did something to me which I can't define in words. My love for him increased after that small loving gesture.

I was lost in my thoughts and don't know when I entered inside the house. But as I entered the house, strong mouth watering aroma of pav bhaji hit my nostrils.

After entering inside the house, I threw my bag on couch and immediately rush to the kitchen. My lips curled into a wide smile when I saw mummy was cooking all delicious food.

"Mummy what are you cooking?" I asked while lifting up lid of the bowl and my lips curled into smile when I saw Pav bhaji. I lifted another lid and there is paneer kofta inside it.

"Don't touch them. These are not for you." Mummy said while stirring the curry. I looked at her in confusion and then again looked the dishes.

These all are Atul's bhiya favorite dishes. That means...

My eyes went wide and my lips curled into a wide smile when realization hits me.

"Atul bhiya is coming?" I asked looking at mummy with hopefully and my eyes are shining in happiness.

"Yes, he is coming tonight's train." Mummy said with grin while striding the curry.

"Really, mummy can I also come with you and papa to the station to pick Atul bhiya?" I asked while squealing in excitement.

I was happy to know that bhiya is coming today. It was totally a surprise to me because I don't know when will bhiya come. I was hoping that Atul bhiya and Nikhil bhiya will come together, as they both live in a same city but I was disappointed when Nikhil bhiya came alone. I asked him about Atul bhiya but he told me, he didn't talk to Atul bhiya as they both are in different college. I felt disappointed that time because mummy papa also didn't tell me about Atul bhiya's arrival.