60. The heavy rain

Aditi's point of view

Now every day feels colourful to me. I have never been so happy like this. Since Dhruv came into my life again I started live. Though I could not name the relationship between us but I like the fact that we shared some beautiful moments together. The feeling of loosing him still inside me but I don't care anymore as long as Dhruv is with me. I want to live every seconds with and enjoy his kisses. He is still a mystery to me. I don't know anything about me and he know the part of my life but still I trust him may be it's my love for him that I am trusting him without giving so much but as a person I know him, he is a beautiful human being.

Caring, lovely and handsome too.

I traced my lower lip and feeling the kiss again he gave me in the car when he dropped me to the same isolated street near my home. At sometime I am sad that today is the last day of my internship, I no more have any excuse to go to his office and see him but he promised me that he will meet me everyday. I clutched my books to my chest and smiled while thinking about him.

I could not sleep the whole night when he sucked on my boobs. That was the first time I had wet dream about him instead of nightmare. I woke up wet in my own sweat and my stomach was churned into different knots.

I bit my lower lip with smile and feel the moment again. When I opened my eyes I saw a group of children playing the football. They kicked the football towards me accidentally. I smiled and kicked the ball again in their direction.

I reached the home but feels strange when I found it open already. I went inside the house with my racing heart.

"Mom, When that bitch come? I am hungry."  My eyes become wide and a fear crawled inside me when I saw Aahana on the couch and munching on the chips.

A woman was sitting beside Aakash bhiya and looking at the vermilion and mangalsutra in her neck I came know that she was his wife. My uncle was sorted out some bills. I am seeing those monsters after two and half month. I don't where were they in these months but reality hits me when I realised my paradise period is over now it's time to go back to your hell.

Aahana's eyes fell on me first she glare at me but soon she smirked and I know something bad is going to happen with me.

"Mom-Dad, the bitch came."

Bua ji came from kitchen with pasta plates while glaring at me. She slammed the plates on the table. My eyes went to the wall clock it's past 8. Now days I became careless about my timings as Dhruv and I both wants to spend our time with each other. But I forgot where I live.

"It's 8 o'clock. You are an hour late. Where are you?" I flinched when bua ji shouted on me.

My uncle's eyes met with mine and my heart stops when he stood up from the couch and walked towards me.

Smack..

Before I could understand anything my uncle slapped me hard. My lip cut from the side and I tasted the blood on my tongue.

Smack..

Before I could understand anything another slap landed on my cheek and I fell on the floor. Aahana was enjoying the pasta while seeing me beating by her father.

The monster I called uncle fisted my hair from the scalp and lifted me from the floor.

"Aahhh.." I moaned in pain when he tighten his grip on me.

"Why I get the 500 of electricity bill when I cut the electricity before living for vacations." He asked through his greeted teeth. Hot tears are streaming out from my eyes and they are burning to my wounded cheeks.