102. The end of the story

Aditi's point of view

That whole Rahul just did not rape or get me gang rape physically. He was actually having the satisfaction of seeing me tortured. I could see the satisfaction in his eyes when he was making a video when his friends raping me. I was tortured mentally and this mental and physical rape cause me dipression and not ending nightmares.

Rape is not only a physical assault to me, it is often destructive of the whole personality of mine. When a girl get raped or go through a assault she alway looks for the support for her family and judiciary to give her justice. But I get none. My family throw me out and one of the man who was from system, raped me. I was alone. I feel myself changing. I don't laugh the same anymore, I don't have the same smile, I don't talk the same. I am just so tired of everything mentally.

I wake up every morning with the same demon, fighting with them theat left me so tired and sometimes I loose the power to fight them back. I have only one thing to say, you can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body but you will never imprisoned my mind.

"I am sorry Dhruv.....I am sorry. I hide things from you.....", I broke into sobs when I was done with my past, crying at one corner sitting on the floor while he was sitting on the other corner on the floor, leaning to the bed
and crying like a baby.

"He raped me because I slapped Nisha. He made people raped me. I was alone Dhruv. I was so alone.", I cried.

"Please stop...I can't hear anymore.", He also broke into tears and looked at me with his wet eyes.

"Dhruv I am sorry...I don't deserve you. Someone already take my body forcefully. I am not pure.", Tears are not stopping from both of our eyes and we both are crying like a baby. He got up from the floor and walked to me. He hold my hand and made me stand on my feet.

"They took me forcefully and I was lying there like a body. I cried but they did not stop. My family also throw me out. I did not get the medical help. Where would I go for justice, when a S.P. himself raped me.", Dhruv hugged me tightly and I cried on his shoulder holding him tightly for my life.

"What was my fault? They are the one who put there part inside me. They should be the one who feel ashamed then why people loath me when I got pregnant and I don't know the father's name. Why they did forget that I was gang raped."

"Baby please calm down.", He kissed on my forehead but I couldn't stop myself.

"It's been five years I was hiding this pain inside me. I was dying to share this to someone who could listen to me. It was eating me from inside. I feel suffocated Dhruv.", I was letting go the pain I was hiding. I don't know how I was able to hide it. I broke the hug and looked at him but he did not let me go, outting his hand around my waist and cupped my right cheek.

"Dhruv I swear in my whole life I only love you even when you leave me I could not stop loving you. But when they raped me and you came back in my life again I was having doubts if I deserve you or not. It feels sin to love you even though I know I am not your beautiful neighbour anymore.", I said through my tears.

"It's not your fault. I was at fault too. If I realised my feelings for you earlier and didn't run away like a coward, you may not have to go through this.", He said while looking at me through his unshaded tears. I did not agree with him nd shake my head as no.

"How it was supposed to be your fault? You were just 17 and just graduated from school. You were also depended on your family then how could you have take care of me. Also I don't want to come between your dreams.", I said looking into his eyes.

"I could have achive them with you beside me. But if you were with me that Rahul did not do anything with you.", A tear escape from his eyes.

"Will you leave me now as you know what I am?", I asked from no where looking directly into his eyes.