80. The girl's sleepover

Dhruv's point of view

Love..

I never thought that this word has such power to change someone's life. This is just not the word but the emotion, the feeling you feel to the other person whom you are ready to spend your life with.

Now as I understand how it's feel about I always has the smile on face like right now by seeing a girl who look slay woman at one day and the homeless other day. I can't believe I am in love with that girl who used to live in front of my house and I ignored her like she doesn't matter to me but now my whole world revolves around her.

I have my laptop on in on my lap while I was looking shamelessly to my wife who was studying at the midnight. Everyday I have think of her under me, moaning my name while I make love to her. My dreams are only captured by her and my desires for her. It's become difficult to control myself. For the safety I already bought the precautions because I don't have trust on me. I don't know when I would on top of her and do what I have imagined in my wild fantasies.

Raghav was the one who introduced me to such kind of movies. He gave me all these kind of stuff and told me the website where I can easily fined them. I don't know when I become like this but all the time I just think about me doing all these things to Aditi. But I know I have to stop my horses as Aditi is not ready and the way she is studying, she definitely doesn't want me to disturb her.

She is working hard. She is very determined to clear this exam that sometimes she didn't even sleep properly. Most of the other house work done by the servants. Nikita bhabhi and Aditi only take care of kitchen as everyone wants home made food. Nikita bhabhi also do work from home and support Nikhil in his business while taking care of Rayansh and Aditi was preparing for UPSC so no one burden them with house chores. Divya also helped them in kitchen. I am happy that Aditi is giving her 100 percent to this exam then it doesn't matter if she cleared the exam or not at least she is trying. Most of the aspirant don't clear it in their first exam. I won't let Aditi ever disappointed to herself.

I put my air buds and play the movie hoping to calm down my hormones. It's been a while I got a taste of her lips and hold her properly in my arms. Thanks to god she is a cuddlier, at least she is all over me when she sleeps for now its enough for me. She is not taking a sleep properly just studying all the day. I still remember what happened last week.

I got home early to spend some time with Aditi alone as we barely get sometime alone. Either we both are busy in our work or just sleep. In Sunday's I don't disturb her as she only studies but today I am missing her so much and I want to take her in my arms. Also I want to make her understand that not to become robot. She also needs to enjoy little things so she could focus more in her studies.

Mummy, Divya and Nikita bhabhi was sitting in the living room when I reached home. I asked Nikita bhabhi about Aditi. First she gave me the teasing look but latter tell me that she was in our room and studying.

I have a smile on my face as it was a surprise for her. I am planning to take her our for dinner, maybe movie also. I reached to our room and open the door slowly but what I saw was the most adorable site. Aditi was sleeping on the bed with her books spreading all over the bed and Rayansh was sitting on her stomach playing with her book with her books.

He turn his face to me and laughed looking at me.

"Chachu..."

"Sshhh..." I put my finger on my lips and he giggled cupping his mouth with his little hands.

"Come... Chachi is sleeping." He forward his both hands towards me and I pick him up in my arms slowly.

I slowly walked out the room and as I exit the room, I found Nikita bhabhi on the door step of the room.