33. The Signature

Dhruv's point of view

My body is wet in my own seat, my heart was beating rapidly, one more drop of sweat fall from my hair, making me realised that may hair are completely drenched. My jaw is tight and I again push myself up making one more number add in my push-ups. I groaned in frustration when again my past started haunted me with the flashbacks.

I hate those moments after I am done crying and I just sit there emotionless. I always hate getting flashbacks where I was happy. I was happy in my life until Yash took his life.

It wasn't a sudden thing. I had known that what he is going through because of his parents, because of the people in this cruel society who always makes him unwanted. But I never did that. I always tried my best to make him worthy but then he leave. He leave like I had never mattered to him, like our friendship was nothing.

I hate getting flashbacks from things that I don't want to remember.

Alone,

Yes, I am alone from years. I was sad. I want scream on people's face how lonely I am. How things hurt me. How their words hurt me. I want to tell them how I am stuck in a mid of endless dark tunnel.

But as the time pass I accepted it. I accepted that, Maybe I would not cross this dark tunnel and this darkness started giving me weird warmth. Yes, It's give me nightmares too that sometime I feel, it's sucking the soul out of and my eyes are wide open, wanted me to watching it, how it take away my last breath.

I can feel my arms are pumping and if I do not stop right now they started paining. Today is one of the day when I pushed my limits while doing workout. I did this for hours without any break. I laid down in the floor when my arms give up and stare the blue sky. A lone tear roll down from my eyes, wetting the floor.

I screams, I cry but no one was there to save me. No one was there to push away that vampire who don't show any sympathy when he suck my soul. No one was there to save me from that vampire.

But now, I can see the light, the light in the endless dark tunnel who could save me from that vampire and I am willing to go out where I stuck from million years. I don't know how, but that light reached me, after cutting through the darkness and show me the path, the path where I could find my happiness.

I got up from the floor, took my towel from chair and wipe out the sweat from my face. I took out the cigarette from the cigarette pack and put it back on the the table. I hold the cigarette between my lips and lit it with the matches. I walked forward in the balcony and took the look of another meaningless morning in my life.

The cigarette in my hand touched my lips and I took a long drag of it. The burning smoke mixed with my morning breath and I looked outside of my bedroom's balcony.

The morning breeze touched my bare torso and railing feels cold against my hands when I leaned to it. Trees were swaying in the wind, birds are chirping making it a beautiful morning for others but sad for me. I just did my work out for three hours, letting out all my frustrations but it seems like, I am still restless and frustrated more than before.

Aditi...

She is in my mind since I met her yesterday. She is not the one she used to be. Her eyes, which never loose the sparks in them, now look dead. Her face lost the glow of happiness and her eyes gave away whenever she looked at me. I clearly saw the hidden pain behind those beautiful orbs of her which she tried hard to hide by putting a strong girl face.

She looked more broken than before. 

Maybe more broken than me.

My pain was nothing in front of her pain. Before she used to jolly and bubbly but now her answers are shorts. She never talked to me like that before. Yes, she talked less when I was around but whenever we had shot conversation, every words from her mouth sounds lively. But now she barely speak.  It seems like she loose the hope in her life and just living physically without any soul inside her. She lost the wait, I can see her bones. When we were in the restaurant, first time I noticed that she wasn't wearing  her long silver earrings, which she loved the most wearing in her childhood.