15. Farewell party- 1

Aditi's point of view

"Malhotra are you sure, I am looking good?" I aksed 100th time the same question to Divya about my look because I am not sure, how I was looking.

"Tripathi you are irritating me now. You are looking gorgeous." Divya said while wearing the mascara on her eyelashes.

We both are getting ready for the farewell party. Finally the day arrived, Divya was waiting for. Divya was wearing a nice gown while I was wearing a golden crop top and peach net long skirt which was one of Divya's because mummy refused me to buy any new dress for the farewell party and I don't have a decent dress to wear in the occasion so I thought to drop out the idea to go in a party but when Divya came to know about my plane she convinced me to wear one of her dress.

Because of the sleeveless blouse and deep neck from behind, I feel little uncomfortable in this dress because I never wore this kind of clothes, mummy never allowed me.

Mummy papa won't be at home tonight. They are one of Papa friend's home to attend his son's wedding, So I decided to get ready at Divya's place and will stay at her place tonight because I am afraid to live alone in the house and Divya's father was dropping both of us to the school.

 They are one of Papa friend's home to attend his son's wedding, So I decided to get ready at Divya's place and will stay at her place tonight because I am afraid to live alone in the house and Divya's father was dropping both of us to the school

"How an I looking?" She turns to me and asked me while showing her teeth.

"You are looking beautiful Malhotra but how am I looking?" I asked her with pleading eyes.

If she once tell me that I am not looking good then I am going to change my clothes immediately.

"Absolutely, simply gorgeous. Now shell we go, papa must be waiting for both of us in the livingroom."

I sighed and nodded my head but still I am conscious about my looks. Dhruv isn't attending the farewell party which automatically makes my mind gloomy. I am just going to the party for Divya because I don't want to disappoint her and Anuradha aunty don't let her go alone in the party so for Divya's sake I am going to the party but my mind and heart will be here, with Dhruv.

Can't he just ditch his study for one day?

Anuradha aunty and Gautam uncle stood when he saw both Divya and I walking towards the livingroom. They both had a smile when they see us.

"Papa how am I looking?" Divya ran to her father and asked.

"My daughter is looking like a queen who is ready to claim her throne." Divya hugged her father when he said the loving words to her beloved daughter.

I was looking at the seen from behind. Tears welled up in my eyes looking at the love between Divya and her father. Her father treats her like a princess and love her so much but for me, Papa never put his blessing hands on my head because he never talk to me. Divya is apple of eye for everyone in the family. Everyone loves her so much. But for me if anyone in family talk to me nicely in a day, it was the best day of my life.