70. Under the shower

...Warning ⚠️ 18+...

Aditi 's point of view

Life has always played a game with me. Whenever I want to move on and think that now nothing  bad happened with me, it come and surprised me with worst.

When I think that now I move on in my life with Dhruv, forgetting everything my periods happen d it no more private thing when your brother-in-law and father-in-law witnessed how you were drenched in your own period blood. No matter how the world become modern but it will be so embarrassing for a girl if her husband's father saw that her strain clothes of her periods blood.

It's already a week, I am over by my periods but I did not step down when I realised the next morning what happened to me and the whole family witnessed it.

Dhruv took a very good care of me in my periods. No one took care of me like this in my periods not even my so called mother. He took the off from his office for three days just only be with me. He went to market and bought some basic things for me which could be helpful in daily life, soap, sanitary pads, intimate wash. He bought everything which he think might be useful for me. He also bought some dresses and night wears for me. He asked me to accompany him but I don't want to go anywhere. I was so ashamed after what happened that day.

A cold breeze touched my face and my hair blow in the air behind my back. I was standing in the balcony of Dhruv and my room admiring at the scenery in-front of me but I didn't find the peace.

Not just that day I am embarrassed of what happened two days back. I don't know it was because of my mood swings or something else but it was worst.

Dhruv went to the market with Divya and I was in my room doing nothing. I don't have enough courage to go downstairs after embarrassing myself in front of my in-laws. Dhruv also didn't talk about it. He is doing everything to cheer up my mood but I was so embarrassed to talk anything.

I have a little bit pain in my lower abdomen, bleeding is also normal. Doctor said I have a bad infection in my private part that causes the infection. She asked me to rest so it could heal soon.

Dhruv also didn't let me do anything even he washed my clothes too. Whenever I have pain, he gently rub my lower abdomen and put hot bag so I can feel batter. I don't regret a second that I fall fir a gentleman who knows how to take care of his wife in her periods. But I don't want him to see me like this. Husband or not, any girl doesn't want to like that, strains in her periods blood and don't know what to do.

It's 3 o'clock, the time of my noon medicines. I took out my medicines but see the empty jug of water. No one is at home, Nikita bhabhi went out with Nikhil bhiya, Anuradha aunty also went to her Kitty party. I don't want to bother anyone so I took the jug with me and went to downstairs to take some water.

As I expected no one is at home. I filled the jug with water and was about to walked out from the kitchen when I heard voices of Dhruv and Divya. Raghav was also with them.

"What kind of a girl she is? Always used her weakness to get other's attention." Tears welled up in my eyes when I heard saying things about me.

"I agree with you. Didn't she has any shame. I mean it must be so embarrassing?" What shocked me was Raghav's opinion for me.

He also think me that I am pathetic.

"At least agree with me this time Dhruv bhiya."

"Though I don't judge anyone too soon but this I am agree with you."

My blood boils in anger when I heard Dhruv.

I slammed the water jug on kitchen slab and walked out from the kitchen with my boil blood.