52. The Birthday

Dhruv's point of view

Past months are like a magic to me. Before I didn't get sleep at nights, mostly spent thinking about my dark past but now before I go to sleep I think about her. I have always smile on my face before going to sleep because I know I am going to meet her in my dreams.

The feelings of her with me were so real that I forgot sometimes she is not with me myst be sleeping in her house. I had feel what its be like when she sleeps in my arms, cuddling me and I want to feel every day when wake up in the morning. My psychiatrist also said that I am improving in my condition. I am not fully recovered but I am taking small steps towards it and the reason behind this is my beautiful neighbour.

She make me feel alive again. I had never feel such alive before. I enjoy every single second with her and when she is not with me I passed my day thinking about our moments together and when it's Sunday, I couldn't see her she never forget to come into my dreams at night.

Yesterday something happened which I never think I will do ever in my life to anyone especially with her. I kissed her, I feel her soft lips against mine. As I thought, they are soft like rose petals. I still can feels her lips against mine. That was my first kiss. I am not a good kisser, I have zero experienced in that but I don't care how bad kisser I am, I still want to kiss her and explore them more.

Last night I could not sleep and keep thinking about her. So I watched some kissing video's and do my some research how to kiss a girl properly. I know it's weird but I do everything with dedication, no matter if it's preparing for IAS or kissing my beautiful neighbour. I want everything perfect just like as perfect as she is.

She deserves the world and I am going to give her that.

"Is that something on your lips?" I came out from my thoughts by Raghav. I remove my hand from my lips. I didn't realise I was tracing them with them with my thumb from past minutes while grinning.

I looked at Raghav who was sipping his early morning coffee. We both had a early meeting with CM who is leaving the city for some official reasons. It was hell boring and I still don't understand the agenda of the meeting, for which he called us this early in the morning.

Well, you can blame my beautiful neighbour because she was the one whom I was thinking in whole meeting but little bit I get was he need permission for his election rally from me and security from Raghav's team and some other things, a totally time waste. He could have arranged this meeting later in one of our office but, no he was kneen to waste my time in this stupid meeting and keep talking rubbish for two long hours. Today I could not go to pick Aditi from her house after getting the amazing kiss from her yesterday.

"Why did you say that?" I asked while lifting the coffee cup to my lips and took a small sip.

"You were tracing your lower lip from last ten minutes and grinning. Did you have your first kiss?"

I spit the coffee and looked at him as soon as he finished speaking. He was frowning.

Was it really that obvious that I had my first kiss?

"Nothing, they were dry." I said while wiping my mouth with napkin.

He hummed and nodded his head.

"Did you do what I asked you?" I asked him.

"Yeah..." He took out the visiting card from his wallet and slide on the table towards me. I took the visiting card from him and read the details of the person which was printed at the back side of the card along with his phone number.

"I talked to him. He is ready to work for you." He said while lighting the cigarette.

"Could he do what I would ask him?" I asked while putting the visiting card.