115. Mussoorie

Please read 114 chapter before reading this chapter

Aditi's point of view

Hot water was pouring on us and Dhruv's lips working on mine, sucking them. We both were standing naked under the hot shower, making love in this cold weather of Mussoorie. His one hand was on my butt while another one was on my waist, keeping me close to him, while mine was around his back, scratching it when he make me moan with his lips.

I was in a house arrest after Rahul eloped from the jail. Dhruv and Raghav had a joint seminar for Uttar Pradesh cadreof IAS and IPS officers at LBSNAA. I request Dhruv to take me with him nd he agreed so after my mains exam Dhruv bring me here along with him. We have reached in the morning for the seminar and at evening around 8:00 p.m we have a party to attend where all the high ranked officers would be present with their wives but before party my husband decided to take a hot shower with me which leads to love making and once he starts, I can't resist him.

"Dhruv....", I moaned when he took my nipple in his mouth and teas it with his tongue. I ghasped when suddenly he lifted me up and wrapped my both legs around his waist and thrust inside me. It was quite painful at first but when I tell Dhruv he thrust slowly turning my pain into pleasure. He took my lips and again kiss them deeply.

"We are going to be late for the party.", I said after he leave my lips.

"We have time.", He said while brushing his lips to my lips and then move to my neck, kissing at the crook of my neck.

"It's already 7:30. I need time to get ready...aaahhhh...", I said with my heavy breathing and moaned loudly when he thrust deeply and toom my nipple in his mouth.

"I won't take much time.", He said while putting me down and turn my back to him. He changed our position. I faced to the glass wall and parted my legs gently with his hands. He entered inside me from behind ad thrust while kissing at my nape.

"You always said that.....", My lips quivered when he teased my clitoris with his findings while thrusting deep inside me.

"Okay, I will stop immediately, if you asked me.", He whispered in my ear while fasting his moves in my clitoris and vegina. He took me to another world and I fisted my palms on the glass wall while he was nibbling with my skin in the crook of my neck.

"Tell me... should I stop...?", He said while cupping my boobs with his free hand.

"Naa..nooo... please......", I moaned.

My cheeks get wet with tears when he was doing magic with his fingers to my sensitive areas. I pulled his hair when I come and he was sucking on my neck. Dhruv was not close he keeo his moves fast. He removed himself from me and turned me to him. He lifted me up and I wrapped my both legs around his waist. His strong arms hold me tightly and we were sucking each other's lips when he walked us out of the washroom and took us into the room. My wet body met with the mattress and Dhruv hovered over me. He covered us with the blanket and again he thrust inside me. I strongly wrap my legs around his waist he was thrusting deeply inside me.

"When I came here last time before our marriage, I can't stop myself making love to you under the warm shower, take you here on this bed under the blanket. I am glad that finally my one dream comes true.", He cupped both boobs while moving up and down.

"Did I attract you in that way?", I asked while bitting my lips and scratching his back with my nails when he was sucking my sensitive points.

"You don't know Aditi...you are so fucking hot.", I winced when he squeezed my both boobs harshly.

"I am attracted towards you since I laid my eyes on you 8 years ago. You are the only girl who made me crazy. You are the only one I am craved for. I'm fucking  thrusty. I want you to quench my thrust love."