79. The forgotten day

Aditi's point of view

It's been more than a month since we returned from the Saharanpur and it's been a month I am avoiding Dhruv, I am avoiding him to avoid those questions which may buzzing his head after hearing things from our old neighbours and Atul bhiya. I don't want him to ask me my that boyfriend who never exist or who betrayed me after using me.

I am not ready tell the truth of my past to Dhruv. I know one day I have to but I just started my married life and I don't want to let anyone come between us but it seems like my past won't lete leave peacefully.

Ignoring him is not a choice, I was just giving myself a time to process things that I have met my family after soo ling and I kiss my husband in front of them. That's why I kept myself busy in studies. Dhruv also get busy with his work. We barely talk to each other now days though we live in same room and sleep in same bed. Either I was busy with studies or he was busy with work. I don't know if he was actually busy but I know I was pretending to be busy just to ignore those questions.

In past month we only encounter once where he was just keep looking at me while I was looking down with my red cheeks.

It's afternoon and no-one is at home except me, Divya and Nikita bhabhi. Mom went to outside with Gautam uncle. I was in the living room with my books studying with the agenda of finishing at least two chapters of Indian Polity before dinner time.

I was reading the para when Nikita bhabhi and Divya came there.

"Aditi leave all of this and come with us." Divya snatch the book from me and put it on the table.

"Divya but I wa..." I tried to pick it up but she closed it again.

"You can finish it latter but right now we important work to do." Nikita bhabhi said.

"What?" I asked.

"Remember I have told you that I'll do your waxing and facial so today is the day." Divya gave me a big smile.

"But Divya I have to finish the chapter." I said while looking at my Laxmikanth.

"Aditi please say yes na as no-one is at home. Rayansh is also sleeping. We won't get this chance again." Nikita bhabhi requested me and looked at me with hope.

Nikita bhabhi has done so much fir me. She was the only one who has helped me when I came to this house after marrying Dhruv. I will be selfish if I would not consider her request.

"Okay..." I agreed and they both squeal in excitement while hugging me from both sides.

****

The next moment I was in Divya's shorts and crop top which doesn't have sleeves. Divya and Nikita bhabhi was sitting on both of my sides. Divya was waxing my legs while Nikita was doing my hands.

"Why are we doing this?" I asked.

"Because you are married?" Divya answered while applying hot wax on my legs.

"So...?"

"So boys don't like hair when they make love." Nikita bhabhi said while pulling out my hair in a wax strip.

And with that sentence my cheeks turn into red and I decided to keep my lips shut as I want to have this conversation again. Suddenly my room's door open and Dhruv was standing in-front of us looking shocked.

I immediately pick my dupatta from bed and cover myself with that while Dhruv was keep looking at me without blinking and I was looking down with my red cheeks.