9. Cleaning his room

Aditi's point of view

"Aditi please tell me this trigonometric equation again. I can't understand it." Divya asked me while showing her notebook to me.

I was in Divya's home. She insisted me to teach her trigonometry because we have test in maths tomorrow. So I came to her home at evening. Now days, school is busy.

Farewell party preparations started. All juniors are giving the farewell party to seniors so we have to manage between our studies and party preparations. Sometimes we also missed are lunch. I like to do party preparations, like decorations, hand made invitation cards, making rangoli everything. It give me a chance to divert my mind from all the negativity around me.

I took the notebook from her and look at the situation. It was a smiple equation she just has to break tan and cot into sin and cos and after applying the formula she can solved it easily.

"First break them into sin and cos and after that apply the formula, which make them 1. Then you will got your answer." I make her understand the equation.

Divya took the notebook and started solving the equation. Her parents went to some relatives house so today we both are studying in livingroom instead of her room. When Divya were busy solving the question I roam my eyes around the hall, hoping he will come out from his room and I can see him. But I know he won't  come.

Last I saw him three nights ago. He was standing outside his house, late at night and looking at me with different emotions when we both locked our gaze. That day I was missing Atul bhiya and how he leave without hugging me. I was also sad because Dhruv's ignorance. My heart was crying for his one glimpse and he didn't even look at me, not even unintentionally like he used to do, since that day.

Whole month passed and I was waiting for him on my terrace and school just get his one glimpse he didn't come out from his house. Mummy was also being grumpy  and was throwing his wrath on me because she was missing her son and Papa's absence making worst for her.

That day tears welled up in my eyes when I saw him outside his house and looking towards me, like he want to say something. But again it maybe an illusion of my eyes. He must be missing Atul bhiya too. Before tears leave from my eyes I went inside my room.

A month passed when Atul bhiya leave for college. Papa came after a week, after settling Atul bhiya in college. Now everything is silent in my house. When Atul bhiya live with us, mummy, papa used to talk and laugh with him but now they just talk to eachother and leave for their room after dinner. No one talks to me. I was like, didn't exist for them in house.

But when I saw Dhruv three nights ago outside his house, havoc in my heart get calm and I started feeling myself again.

"Aditi.." I turn to Divya when she called me.

"Will you please bring my geography book from Dhruv's bhiya room. He took from me yesterday and didn't return it yet." I looked at her with shock.

How could I go to his room. I mean yes, I want to see him but I can't  go in his room. I am happy to admire him from afar.

"Bu....but..how...could I." I stammered.

"I would go myself but he doesn't like when someone disturb him while he was studying. He can't say anything to you because you are our neighbor." She stated while giving her puppy eyes.

"But..."

"I will buy you an icecream. Please. " she gave me her innocent puppy eyes which no one can refuse and she trapped me well.

I also don't want to go into lion's den but I have no choice. She will keep insisting me until I bring her book from his room.

"Okay.." I sighed and she grin while showing me her teeth.