72. The Psychiatrist

Aditi 's point of view

He is late..

He text me in lunch that he pick me up at 4 p.m. from my college and will take me somewhere which is still surprise for me. I am waiting for him from past 15 minutes. I don't know if he is late or I arrived early as it's only 4:05 p.m.

Though he never gets late. He always arrived before the time and I had never have to wait for him. This is the first time, maybe that's why these fifteen minutes looks like hours to me.

"Hey, Aditi.." Two girls from the morning, approached me.

"Hey..." I replied as politely as I can.

"Are you dating the DM?" They asked.

"Date?.." I looked both of them in confusion.

"He is my husband." I said with confidence, made their mouth open in shock.

By the time Dhruv arrived. He did not bring his convoy with him, infect it was his personal car. Everyone's eyes turn to him when he step down from his car with sunglasses and walking towards me like he fucking own this place.

"Well...your husband is worth to watch." One of them said while looking at Dhruv.

I must agree to them. He was wearing a white shirt and blue denim jeans with wrist watch and sunglasses, he wasn't looking less some star.

"Too late he is married now." I gave them a tight lip smile and walked to Dhruv.

"You are late..." I said while shoving my books in his hands. He looked ate in confusion.

"Yeah, caught up in traffic." Without listening him I walked further and sit inside the car.

Stupid girls. Never bother, talk to me in whole three years now they suddenly remembered that I am exist because of my sexy ass husband.

It's not fair.

The door open of the driver side and Dhruv sit inside the car.

"You angry?" He asked while putting my books on backseat and gave me my new phone which I accepted gladly.

"Neah, just informing your fan girls that you are married now so stay away from you." I said while looking at him and found him chuckling softly.

Such a beautiful sight.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

"I still have fan following of girls." He said with smirk.

"Oh! please...You are not that much handsome." I said.

"Yeah, that's why my neighbour have a secret crush on me from past 8 years." My cheeks turn into red when he said directly looking into my eyes amusingly. He caught me amd leave me like a dumb. I could not say anything further.

"We are getting late. I think we should go." I cleared my throat and adjust myself in a seat.

"Yeah sure..." He shake his head in amusement and start the car.

*****

"Where are we going?" I asked while looking outside the window and then him. He was driving the car while wearing his black sunglasses and his hair was falling on his forehead, covering it partially.

His sexy ass looking more sexy.

Ewwweeee...what happened to my language. He corrupt me.

"You will know soon." He said with a smile without looking at me.

My eyes keep darting to his hand which was on the hand gear. My hands were itching to hold it but I keep my hand to myself.

What a irony? I can not even hold my husband's hand.